Preview of hopper bug.

Good or Bad?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I can't remember if it was said or not. Will the Hopper Bug set be plastic and $20 bucks too like the Warrior set ?

As far as we know, it will be $20 for 3 in a box. The minimum size for a hopper unit is 3. It may not seem like much, but hoppers have a lot more pieces and almost twice as much plastic as a warrior bug.

Im thinking a brain bug and 200 warrior bugs will make me a very happy man...=)

its only the tester, if they do look like this then I'm gonna take the normal bug and bang some insect wings on it!!

Anton.

Turtle said:
As far as we know, it will be $20 for 3 in a box. The minimum size for a hopper unit is 3. It may not seem like much, but hoppers have a lot more pieces and almost twice as much plastic as a warrior bug.

From a game point of view, they also cost 50 points a pop, are restricted in the number of units that can be taken in PL1 and 2 games, and are right nasty blighters to boot! If they are as effective as they look to be, I'll be happy to pay $20 for three. :D

It looks like they have gone with the Movie hopper over the CGI hopper.

Not a bad choice, as the Movie version has the bigger jaws. I wonder if that was a Mongoose choice, or a Sony choice?

SMc.

ooo.. Who made it.
And to go back ontopic. Any one know the rules for the head dropping. Or is it 1 of teh previews?

Danny said:
ooo.. Who made it.
And to go back ontopic. Any one know the rules for the head dropping. Or is it 1 of teh previews?

There is no actually rule for head dropping. They can attack when they use their special hop move, and this would simulate it in the game.

Kinda like GWs fantasy bretonian pegasus knights. Same cost as knights box set but only 3 models with more material per model.
And just like the pegasus knights , cool models. [I do hate GW but I do LOVE those pegasus knights !!!!!! ]

I actually got to see the real thing today when I met with Alex from Mongoose. Very cool figure. Can't wait to get some when they come out! :twisted: I also got to see the Ape, the Heros of the Federation minis and of course the standard trooper and warrior. All of them are beautiful figures. get to actually play the game tomorrow so I'll be sure to share!

Back