Prestige Classes

Higa

Mongoose
Ok, I have bought the game, and Im planning my first sessions, and now I wonder: In what supplements do I find prestige classes?

Thanks for your replies.

Off-hand - out of the three books I own, only Aquilonia - Flower of the West has Prestige Classes.

If I may ask.. why are you so concerned with getting Prestige Classes? They're really unnecessary, if you ask me.

I agree that I really dont want them.... I just wanted to check them out and see if they added anything to the game. And since it does not seem that they are verywere, in every Conan-book, I conclude that they are not an important part of the game either.

Thanks.

They're not. I'm actually not particularly fond of any of them.

If you're interested, the ones I can remember off-hand are "Gunderman Pikeman" and "Poitainian Knight."

Someone else 'round here can tell you what all the other ones are, I'm sure.

Look for good Mr. Darlage's reply.. if he notices this thread I'm sure he'll easily prattle off a complete list. ;)

Higa said:
Ok, I have bought the game, and Im planning my first sessions, and now I wonder: In what supplements do I find prestige classes?

Thanks for your replies.

Scrolls of Skelos has two prestige classes: The Lord of the Black Ring and The Sorcerer of the Scarlet Circle.

Signs & Portents #9 has The Witchman of Hyperborea.

Across the Thunder River has five prestige classes: The Dancing Savage, The Drummer in the Dark, Forest Runner, Hunt Master and Paramount Chief.

Shadizar - City of Wickedness has one prestige class: The Professional.

Aquilonia -Flower of the West has three prestige classes: The Gunderland Mercenary and Poitainian Knight are reprints from Signs and Portents. Gunderland Pikemen was created for the supplement and is all new.

Messantia - City of Riches has three prestige classes: The Merchant Prince, House Agent and Agent of the Crown.

I think you will find multi-classing to be the best option for most characters. I don't want to see a massive proliferation of prestige classes in the game, but if I see one that might be appropriate and cannot be done without just multi-classing and assigning some variant abilities, then I will use one.

Oops; missed that one. I should learn to actually take my books off the shelves instead of just gazing at the spines while typing about them.

Back