Player Wanted! (play-by-post game)

Mayhem

Mongoose
I have recently begun a play-by-post game on the Tales of Legend forum. I have 5 players, but would prefer 6.

We already have 2 STR based barbarians (Nordheimer and Kezanki), a charismatic Zingaran Soldier, a Nemedian Theif, and a Khitan scholar.

In my mnd, the best addition to the group would be another stealthy, dextrous type with lots of skills, but not an outright Theif. Borderer, Nomad or Pirate would work quite well, I think, even though none would be in their element.

Though I will consider other "applications", I'd rather not have another outright tank or another scholar.

Starting level is two, so there is scope for a multiclassed PC if the reasons behind it are appropriate.

I'm very much looking for a team player, and somebody willing to throw themselves into the story. It should be everybodies goal to entertain the other players as much as themselves.

If anyone is interested, PM me with a character concept. First come, first served!

Thanks!

Mayhem

Once a day is good, twice a day is better!

And missing the odd day won't get you kicked out of the game ;)

You are, of course, welcome to read the "Story so far" stuff - I tend to write up combat resolutions etc in short story style, to make the game readable to 3rd parties without mechanics or OOC comments disrupting the story.

The current 3 chapters can be read here:

http://www.talesoflegend.com/forum/index.php/board,72.0.html

Although at the moment, since each chapter is introducing one or two characters, it is not necessary to read tehm in Chronological order.

During the week it probably wouldn`t be a problem, but I`m usually no where near a PC on the weekends, and sometimes my work takes me on the road.

I`ll have a look at the link and get back to you.

SS

Well Crom and Ymir a online game needing a player. Opening still available?

I'm a GM for several online games and could probably whip up a pc this weekend.

Of course I play a few PBP games too.

My Conan game is here:

http://www.online-roleplaying.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=479

I am also interested, though being an online gaming virgin a little slow in making up my mind!

I so far have 5 "I might be interesteds", so if you want to change that "might" into a "definately", the sooner the better!

Lando, can I put you down as a reserve? I'd rather give the chance to play to somebody new to this format rather than an old hand who is already involved in a game.

As much as I would love to, I'm going to have to pass at this time. I can't guarantee I'll be able to post everyday. I don't have a PC at home which is part of the problem.

I'll be following the story along though, maybe down the line if you need another player I'll jump in!!!!

SS

Mayhem said:
Lando, can I put you down as a reserve? I'd rather give the chance to play to somebody new to this format rather than an old hand who is already involved in a game.

That's a game I run *GM* not play, but whatever, good luck to you. One of my players who is a player invited me to join.

No problem if you got other inquiries, I got other games I can join too, just not Conan which I rather wanted to play. No biggie likely someone else will want a player sometime.

Mayhem said:
I so far have 5 "I might be interesteds", so if you want to change that "might" into a "definately", the sooner the better!

Ok, make me a definately!

Back