Player locator/metal figures??

Hi

Am fairly new to Mongoose games- have recently bought ACTA rules and also some of the rpg supplements. Two questions to start with:

1) In ACTA section they have a sticky thread for player location- is there an equivalent thread for B5 RPG? If not could a mod set one up?

I am currently in London UK and would like to start/join a B5 RPG campaign. Especially with 2nd Edition being released.

2) Is there any plans for more generic B5 RPG figures? By generic I mean as opposed to the military figures we have seen so far for Minbari and Narn with Centauri Royal Guard up next.

Will Mongoose be releasing any mixed box sets like the way Harlequin Minatures used to?

Cheers

James

1) No reason you can't start one and ask one of the mods to sticky it for you.

2) Yes, I know of plans for Centauri Royal Guard, Earthforce Troopers, and possibly even Vorlon minis. I'm sure more will follow.

LBH

I'm waiting for generic personalities, like Human Diplomat, security guys, random weird aliens.... :)

James / Nezeray

nezeray said:
I'm waiting for generic personalities, like Human Diplomat, security guys, random weird aliens.... :)

James / Nezeray
Exactly!!!

crosses fingers and hopes Mongoose have some in the pipeline....
8)
Cheers

James

Yeah, a kit containing something like:

-Earthforce Male
-Earthforce Female
-Minbari Male
-Minbari Female
-Centauri Male
-Centauri Female
-Narn Male
-Narn Female
-Drazi Male
-Brakiri Male

It's relatively easy to find a figure to represent a human lurker or civilian from other lines so I didn't include them.

Still hoping to find out if anyone plays/wants to play B5 RPG in/near London. Will have to check out Mongoose stand at Salute and hope can meet some B5 RPG'ers.
8)
Cheers

James

Back