Play by post Traveller

barnest2 said:
So, Players: Leitz, Dragoner, Fersboo, nDervish, Burocrate, you're all in :D

Buro, do you want to run beshiir? Or a new character?

My character will stay on at least to begin with, though may be something of a silent partner if things go well :D

Hi barnest,

If you're running the same ship & Captain I'll definitely keep with the same PC. Its always fun to play out the interactions at a PC level when a new cew is thrown together. And unless there is an external reason to change I don't think Beshiir will ever earn the nickname : 'Runs with Scissors'!

Oh you sly devil...I just noticed you posted on the 'The Traders of Gaths XII" forum.
Lou

All done, it is in a docx right now, I can send it out or develop it as needed.

Are we going to divide up campaign skills?

Phew... I just got back in front of a computer after a weekend away. Hope you guys are all alright, and well done. I'll go through messages and stuff shortly. But first, a reply here...

Leitz said:
Domici link Basically a spread out interstellar "family". Think of other large pseudo Italian families that are spread out.
That looks pretty cool, and I'm fine with him being part of it.

Burocrate said:
If you're running the same ship & Captain I'll definitely keep with the same PC. Its always fun to play out the interactions at a PC level when a new cew is thrown together. And unless there is an external reason to change I don't think Beshiir will ever earn the nickname : 'Runs with Scissors'!
Oh you sly devil...I just noticed you posted on the 'The Traders of Gaths XII" forum.
Yes, it will be the same ship and captain :D
And yes, yes I did :D this is going to be fun....

As I said, I'll check my messages...

Back