PDF Version Of Conan AE

Has anyone at Mongoose considered selling a PDF version of the Conan RPG Atlantean Edition? Or for that matter, any of the other books?

I would purchase these in a second. It would be cheaper and easier to buy a PDF version rather than the hard-to-find hardcopy one and more people might be willing to fork out the dough for a PDF product at a cheaper price. :)

I do not think that PDF versions of their books would hurt them in selling their printed versions either.

Any possibility of this occuring?

Bjorn the Barbarian said:
Has anyone at Mongoose considered selling a PDF version of the Conan RPG Atlantean Edition? Or for that matter, any of the other books?

I would purchase these in a second. It would be cheaper and easier to buy a PDF version rather than the hard-to-find hardcopy one and more people might be willing to fork out the dough for a PDF product at a cheaper price. :)

I do not think that PDF versions of their books would hurt them in selling their printed versions either.

Any possibility of this occuring?
a Hyborian edition, an Atlantean edition, soon a pocket version and then you want another? :lol:

mthomason said:
What happened to those 50 foreign-language editions, King? ;)
49 please. I don't care for the French one. :wink:
However as I told in a previous post, a friend from the Orion Constellation (a small green one) asked me whether there would be a Conan version in his (or is it her?) language so that he could compare the effect a great 2-handed sword wielded by mighty barbarian Cimmerian with the power of a 36 mm gauss canon on a Akbitarian Plate mail. I don't think he/she really wants to play, just compare quality in case they have to invade the earth. But please don't tell it, it's still a secret (in fact, I don't believe they'll ever do it, cause I learnt from another source that it was a bit smelly to their taste.
Concerning the Aramaic I am still trying to find someone who can write it. But I just saw people worshipping idols of a guy pinned on a cross, promoting suffuring and hypocrisy in the name of love. Some people are so strong that from one God they made 3, while other added a woman to make it better.
I would love to have Conan translated in Arabic but curiously all the contacts I had vanished one after the others.
As to Indonesian, well I guess they have other things to do; probably prepare their beach for next year.
I am already prepared to translated Conan into Marsian, however I am waiting for the next mission when the NASA can find evidence of life on the planet.
Conan in Corsican (but perhaps our "well-educated" guest would say it's the same as Italian?) would be great but they are all caring for their independancy first.
It leaves us with Spanish but unfortunately I can't read the language. So it won't come from me.
I could translate Conan into German but it seems Prince Harry is an eager student of Germanistic. Perhaps he will also learn French as it's not far away and only separated by a river.

In fact it would be far easier if all would returned to Babylon, at the time when the same language was spoken everywhere before God cursed them for their sins. Imagine more than 6 billions people speaking the same language. Wouldn't that be great, would it? Now just tell me what could be this language? :lol:

And what about you ? Did you decide to learn the language of Napoleon to translate Conan? Then perhaps will you dream of having the honour to sleep in the Kremlin. Why else would you admire that dwarf? Because he tried to set a foot on your beaches?

The King said:
Conan in Corsican (but perhaps our "well-educated" guest would say it's the same as Italian?) would be great but they are all caring for their independancy first.

It's not the same as Italian, the language spoken in Corsica is more similar
to French than to Italian.

But you can add Sardinian to the list.

Back