OWC Adventures Now in PDF

HyrumOWC

Mongoose
I know some of you were waiting for us to upload PDF's of the 2 RQ adventures, and we've now done so. Both are now available at http://www.rpgnow.com

Hyrum.

Just picked these up and the looked good when I skimmed through them. Please explain the concept of curruption points? I would like too run these while waiting for the RQ companion and I need to explain why the pregen characters have these. Thanks.

Fiddler said:
Just picked these up and the looked good when I skimmed through them. Please explain the concept of curruption points? I would like too run these while waiting for the RQ companion and I need to explain why the pregen characters have these. Thanks.

Corruption points are something specific to Diomin and aren't in the Companion. The way they work is that every time a sorcerer increases one of their magic related skills (either a specific spell, or one of the versions of Manipulation), they get d6 Corruption Points. Every 10 points gives them either an insanity or physical deformity. It's the price of hubris, for channeling magic directly through your body, rather than through a Rune, or as a gift from one of the gods.

Since Sorcery isn't in the SRD yet, I had to make due with the rules for Rune Magic. I'll update the PDF once the sorcery rules are released.

Hyrum.

HyrumOWC said:
Every 10 points gives them either an insanity or physical deformity. It's the price of hubris, for channeling magic directly through your body, rather than through a Rune, or as a gift from one of the gods.

Gotta dig that! Nice one Hyrum, that's ACE.

- Q

Quire said:
HyrumOWC said:
Every 10 points gives them either an insanity or physical deformity. It's the price of hubris, for channeling magic directly through your body, rather than through a Rune, or as a gift from one of the gods.

Gotta dig that! Nice one Hyrum, that's ACE.

- Q

Thanks!

Hyrum.

Back