OK, who nicked Scotland?

Silvereye

Mongoose
So who re-arranged the Player Locator as Scotland seems to be missing...

EUR - Romania - Bucharest - Daniel Nedelea
EUR - Spain - Bilbao - Im-Rehsa - Juan Francisco González
EUR - Sweden - Gothenburg - Sindre - Magnus Mårtensson
EUR- NOR - Kristiandsand/Trondheim - Law

mthomason said:
Its been moved under "UK" now :)

Ahh, so much harder to find because we need to trawl through England first...

So has the N Wales bid for independance from Wales also been crushed?

Tony Blair quashing your bid for independence?

Whoever updated the latest list?

EDIT: looks like Triggy MAY be your man if you look back at the last time Scotland was listed as EUR

Maybe color the face half blue, put on a mini dress and yelling FREEDOM would solve it... at least it would make some great pics to share here hehehe

Never argue with a person in a kilt.....because if they're wearing a kilt, you know they've got a concealed knife on them and feel strongly about being Scottish - so are likely to react badly if you take the mick about people in kilts.......

locarno24 said:
Maybe color the face half blue, put on a mini dress and yelling FREEDOM would solve it... at least it would make some great pics to share here hehehe

Never argue with a person in a kilt.....because if they're wearing a kilt, you know they've got a concealed knife on them and feel strongly about being Scottish - so are likely to react badly if you take the mick about people in kilts.......

Kick them in the sporren, that way they cant get their dirk, and you hit their knackers too

Look people i'll only tell you this once, seeing as i'm having an awful week. If the Scotts want independance tough :p I rule here and i say your part of the UK if anybody has ideas otherwise i'll bop you with me greatsword :twisted: ......then release Mr Chang with a chainsaw

Regards Oldbury

So far as I know, the countries are listed as they were entered by each person on the list, and since it was their personal choice to do it that way, noone can really complain one way or the other.

LBH

lastbesthope said:
So far as I know, the countries are listed as they were entered by each person on the list, and since it was their personal choice to do it that way, noone can really complain one way or the other.

LBH

Well, until two people from the same country want it listed differently, then they're going to edit each others entries and complain at each other ;)

Why did we even bother noting whether British members were in England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland? The UK isn't that big and if anyone doesn't recognise a place name, there's always Multimap...

Like I said above it's a matter of personal choice, and the UK is big enough, with sufficient man made and natural impediments to getting around that these things are important. Especially with our habit of having multiple settlements of the same name, giving a country at least helps narrow it down.

LBH

Lord Aldades said:

I did that for hallowe'een one year. There might even be pictures...

Lord David the Denied said:
Why did we even bother noting whether British members were in England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland? The UK isn't that big and if anyone doesn't recognise a place name, there's always Multimap...

Because once you start heading south of central Scotland, the next large habitable locations are Newcastle and Carlise. And Newcastle is 1 1/2 hours away from Edinburgh by train. And I'm sure the northern Eire contingent would like to know if there are any UK opponents in Northern Ireland.

Back