6) OGL Vikings
7) OGL Ancient Near East
8) OGL Napoleon
9) OGL Mafia & Mobsters
10) OGL Super-Heroes

What would you like to see?

Regards,
Blue Crane

OGL Vikings and OGL Ancient Near East I'd like to see, too. But I guess that the latter is rather unlikely. OGL Vikings should be be more popular, hence a higher chance that it would be published.

This thread should have been posted in the folder "What Should Mongoose Publish Next?", though. :wink:

Dear 'Confused Wolf',

I believe that you are correct in saying that 'OGL Vikings' would have far greater appeal. I would most certainly love to see it in print!

With regards to the post, I wrote here due to the fact that Mr. Sprange posted that 'OGL Fairy Tale' was a possible release for the end of 2004 and further that Mr. Sprange was very interested in 'OGL Rome' on a previous occasion and said as much. The others, as you are aware, were in no way 'sanctioned' at any time by Mongoose Publishing - as far as I am aware. In the end, I considered it more appropriate that I post it here instead....

Keep well,
Blue Crane

Can't you just convert the Gurps Sourcebooks? I admit though that I would appreciate an OGL Vikings.

OGL Fairy Tales and OGL Anime (NOT like BESMd20, which is a mess for d20) are the tops of my list.

Chris

El Diablo Robotico said:
What would OGL China be like? I'd like to see an OGL Kung Fu or an OGL Wushu.
An OGL ancients on Mythic China will be published soon. It is called Tales of the Monkey King.

El Diablo Robotico said:
An OGL ancients on Mythic China will be published soon. It is called Tales of the Monkey King.
For more information, please contact "toothill man" or "mthomason" (they are among the top ten posters).

The King said:
El Diablo Robotico said:

Dear me, I can't believe theres people on the forum who aren't aware on Monkey!

Back