OGL Ancients; A question about Div. pts spent over a career

storyteller

Mongoose
First of all, 'ello folks. Long time buyer, first time posting. :)

Per the book, there is a table defining rewards a player gains for spending divine points during their career (pg 216, last sentaence in the second column). Thing is, I see no such table. Am I missing something? Can anyone help me out?

I think this may have been answered before. I'll try to tap the author to get him to answer this. I don't see the table in my original playtest notes either.

Despair said:
I think this may have been answered before. I'll try to tap the author to get him to answer this. I don't see the table in my original playtest notes either.

Thanks again. I appreciate the help. :)

Heya. I'm going to check my OGL Ancients design notes and see if I can find the original - if not, I'll recreate it from memory as best I can. :)

I appreciate it. Thank you :).

If nothing else, it you can remember the genernal pattern of benefits, I can work something up from there.

Adrian may not have his settings to watch for posts. Also, you need to consider that he is not actually working for Mongoose right now as he is a freelancer. I think I heard he was working on a novel.

I could probably come up with something but if your playing OGL Ancients, I'm surprised you haven't house ruled something already.

Let me know if you want me to house rule it and I will go through the book this weekend.

It was one of the first books I playtested so its not real fresh in my memory.

In fact I intend to run a campaign with Slaine (Celtic myth) and OGL ancients (Greek and Egyptian myths) and this could be useful.

I don't mind house ruling, but I was hopng to get an understanding of the writers intent. If his system is better than mine, then there's no sense reinventing the wheel. :)

Back