OBJECTIVE COUNTER CONTEST!!!

MattRendar

Mongoose
EVERY ONE MAKE AN OBJECTIVE COUNTER FOR SST . WHEATER IT BE A AMMO DUMP BUG NEST OR A WOUNDED TROOPER. OR CRASHED DROP SHIP MAKE THEM . AND POST THEM! BEFORE THE LAST DAY IN AUGUST AND WELL VOTE ONLINE FOR THE WINNER . PRIZE TO BE DETERMINED!! JUST SOME MORE SST FUN!!!!!!! GET BUILDING!!!!!!! YOU APES!!!!

Having used the GF9's SST markers and templates, there are other GF9 products that might work for objectives. They make some generic markers that include red 'drops of blood' wound markers and some aim point markers for shooting. Not sure if there were any objective markers in the pack, though.

I made this just for kicks but it could be used as a objective marker. Perhaps SICON wants to know why this warrior's carrion bug never popped?

deadbug.jpg
[/img]

I made a few dead bug terrain pieces like that, and then I had someone get upset because there were no dead MI. There's just no satisfying some people... :lol:

Well, here's my attempt. Stupid spray paint melted my styrafom (I was too lazy to go get some spray paint that would work) but I like how it turned out anyway, It could be used as a hold the line or a capture the flag objective.

objective0012.jpg

objective0042.jpg

P.S. I love the dead bug. Looks sweet.

dyssnowman said:
I made a few dead bug terrain pieces like that, and then I had someone get upset because there were no dead MI. There's just no satisfying some people... :lol:

How's this?
20060525_IMG_0011.jpg

Then there is this one-
20060525_IMG_0019.jpg

Sorry about the tiny imag size, i just donet have a better pic of it atm. Anway,

Brett Hartt

MattRendar said:
EVERY ONE MAKE AN OBJECTIVE COUNTER FOR SST . WHEATER IT BE A AMMO DUMP BUG NEST OR A WOUNDED TROOPER. OR CRASHED DROP SHIP MAKE THEM . AND POST THEM! BEFORE THE LAST DAY IN AUGUST AND WELL VOTE ONLINE FOR THE WINNER . PRIZE TO BE DETERMINED!! JUST SOME MORE SST FUN!!!!!!! GET BUILDING!!!!!!! YOU APES!!!!

Occured to me while I was at work, is there a size to aim for? Roughly the size of a CD base or are we talking about larger things to. Just ask because I have an idea for a crashed space ship that I was toying with, but it seems like that is probably too big. Just looking for clarity.

Back