Number of days in a Magnamund week?

Well, we don't even know if the Magnamund calendar has weeks! We don't know anything about the Magnamund calendar! I know that something has been invented on the homepage of the Tower of the Sun, but I have never used it.

Thanks for replying. I couldn't find anything either. So, if there is no official right answer then anything goes. :D

Cheers,

Eisho

Yeah, if you want to create a calendar, it's up to you. I would guess that the many cultures of Magnamund surely use different calendars. I could guess that some Lyrisian Sages have made much effort in creating calendars that might have spread.

Smiling Fox said:
Yeah, if you want to create a calendar, it's up to you. I would guess that the many cultures of Magnamund surely use different calendars. I could guess that some Lyrisian Sages have made much effort in creating calendars that might have spread.

I would immagine that their would be some sort of standard calander amonst peoples of the same faith - as most religious holidays would be observed at the same time etc. And given how old the cultures are, I am sure that their would be a lot of overlap between the cultures and how they organize time - although they may have different names for months/days etc.

Just a thought
Al

I was under the impression there was 7 dayss, each with a slightly altered sound to appear similar to ours, without being identical.

I think Tower of the Sun has them somewhere.

Hellebore

Back