New Series?

we wont know untill around May 15th... but we do know it isnt going to be a new TV show... JMS did state that.... nore is it going to be a Musical, Book, Radio Drama, Commic, what we do know is that its being called right now B5: TMOS.. make of that what you will.. None of us can figure it out..... but what most of us are figuring is that its ither a new movie.. or minseries.... I hope this answers your question qstr

Bon bon bon, encore des rumeurs non fondées... although it would be kinda cool to have something new to watch.
Hope it turns out to be better than crusades, it soooo lacked... I dunno, I never got interested in the show, I guess it reminded me of Voyager in the B5 universe.

Graknor Stev said:
Bon bon bon, encore des rumeurs non fondées... although it would be kinda cool to have something new to watch.
Hope it turns out to be better than crusades, it soooo lacked... I dunno, I never got interested in the show, I guess it reminded me of Voyager in the B5 universe.

I like Crusade much more than the Rangers movie.

I just couldn't take the Kung Fu weapons system. Ugggg!

I was hoping that JMS would have some novels out to cover Crusade and the Rangers.

Sidney

I have to agree with your statement that the 'kung-fu weapon system' was definitely the wrong way to go. I like the idea of the interface, but it's seems a really bad way to defend a ship from mutiple opponents.

Lets see I believe it is the Shadows from within book? The prequel to the Technomage trilligy. The one covering how anna got to be a cpu in a shadow ship, and a little about John at the same time. Not to mention some intresting crunch info on Mr. Morden. . . . Anyway I am rambling. In that book they mention holographic targeting systems as a 'backup' for the computer systems. So since the ranger ship was so old . . . it had the old 'backup' systems as a 'only' system.

It was intresting but it was over done.

Psyjack

Legend of the Rangers was okay, the targeting system gets a bad wrap, but it was something different, and I don't know how many B5 fans want 'different'. We expect a new spinoff to be as good as the original. Crusade had promise and I for one wish it had been given time to gel, it would have been great if it had given a chance I bet. Rangers was just too different. I am waiting for the new project with much anticipation. Who knows? Maybe Sierra will reconsider that 'Into the Fire' game idea...

from what i have heard is that ITS not a computer game.... but with JMS and WB who realy knows..... but truth be told im hoping its a Miniseries myself... maby something on the vain of Band of Brothers style 13 + or - episodes every week..... or maby something like Taken ..... 4 or 5 + or - 2 hour episodes each week.... to give us a feel of a new TV show but without the long commitment that would be needed for a new show....

I know it's not a computer game, but with the success of the show on DVD and now this spiffy RPG, I for one hope that Sierra reconsiders their shelved B5 computer game, it looked so good from the bits I saw. If not, ah well. I can't wait to hear from the Man himself about the new project.

I will take anything that is new in the B5 universe although a miniseries over a period of evenings has a certain appeal to me.Sort of like brining back the show but not.

exactlty what i was saying Delenn.... O by the way Sati Delenn do you post on B5.com because i remember your name from there

Flarn said:
I know it's not a computer game, but with the success of the show on DVD and now this spiffy RPG, I for one hope that Sierra reconsiders their shelved B5 computer game, it looked so good from the bits I saw. If not, ah well. I can't wait to hear from the Man himself about the new project.

Gotta agree with you there. I was so set to buy it and play it, and I don't play flight sim games.

And it would be nice to be able to buy games from Sierra again. I stopped (and told them so) when they refused to sell the IP material for the game to another developer to let them finish it.

Back