New Products at GAMA Convention

EricKRod

Mongoose
Hey guys,

Here is a quick review of the new Conan items I had the luck to peruse and skim through.

1) Barbarians/Borderers/Nomads- Exactly what Vincent Darlage described, chocked full of new information and great ideas for combining characters classes. The book had black and white pages, but I think this was just a demo copy and not the finished product.

2) Aquilonia- Definately everything everyone would want about Aquilonia, color plates, detailed city information, character plates. However I was hoping for more detailed maps.

3) Messantia- Unfortunately I didn't get to read or look thru the box as much as I would have liked, however I did look at the map and it looked great and original! Same format as Shadizar box set; counters, books, map, etc. Definately a must have.

4) Issue #21 and #22 of S&P was on display and the articles on Khemi and REH's "Red Nails", both by Vincent Darlage were very detailed and well thought out. Lucky me I picked up issue #21, but couldn't pilfer #22. LOL Just kidding David.

Eric in Vegas

EricKRod said:
3) Messantia- Unfortunately I didn't get to read or look thru the box as much as I would have liked, however I did look at the map and it looked great and original! Same format as Shadizar box set; counters, books, map, etc. Definately a must have.

Words of wisdom. :)

And now I'm feeling guilty for shamelessly plugging my first Mongoose book. :wink:

Back