New player.

Whitestar23

Mongoose
Hello I am a fan of babylon 5 and have been eyeing wargaming with a passing curiosity for long, long time. I see that there is a player some where in Arkansas if you wouldn't mind showing a newbie around let me know. Tell me what i need b/c i dont have anything yet. Im a little tight on money right now so I not sure what I can get.

A second questions to the fans of babylon 5 out there I have been re-watching the seasons and I have watched them all except 5 as of now. Something that is driving me nuts. I know there is an episode in which an ISN report comes on the station and does a smear campaign and there is the dailog where Ivanova threatens to through someone off the station and Sheridan replays "you know that clothes are a comidety on the station since the imbargo, what commander Ivanova meant was stripped naked and thrown out the station" Does anyone remember this its driving me crazy :p

Welcome to the game! The revised starter boxed set is probably what you want to start with. Experiment with the card counters, then invest in the minis for the fleet you like!

As for the episode you're asking about, it's "And Now for a Word" which is somewhere in the middle of Season 2. Hope that helps.

whitestar 23

I just moved to Arkansas for a new job and have very little free time but if you live no too far away we may be able to play a game or two. I live in Conway now which is about 25 miles North of Little Rock. Let me know if your interested!

Hey welcome, I am a somewhat new player too. I am in New Jersey so I can't play with you but hey I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

Good luck!

-OTSK

That would be nice mongoose its not conway is not that far off, i live in jacksonville which is a small suburb of Little rock. I think conway is not far off as people drive in from there all the time. I know arkansas must be a change for you wargaming is almost non existant :p Welp I have some contact information on this site you can email me some time to try to arrange a meetting and tell me what i may need to bring.

prelude_to_war said:
As for the episode you're asking about, it's "And Now for a Word" which is somewhere in the middle of Season 2. Hope that helps.

I think it's actually series 4, "the Illusion of Truth" http://midwinter.com/lurk/countries/us/guide/074.html

*drops head in shame, goes home and locks door never to leave again. Wallows in misery in a crumpled heap on the floor, rotting away in a pool of his own feces and vomit*

prelude_to_war said:
*drops head in shame, goes home and locks door never to leave again. Wallows in misery in a crumpled heap on the floor, rotting away in a pool of his own feces and vomit*

*passes Prelude a bottle of beer for his pain*

Back