New Dredd Scenario Coming Soon...

Arabin

Mongoose
I'm not sure if everyone here reads the Signs and Portents board, but Old Bear announced on there that he has a linked pair of Dredd scenarios for S&P 13 and 14. I don't know what they are about, but that sounds pretty cool to me. I'll definitely be picking up copies. Hopefully we can get some brief details on them with the new website... after all, those issues should be published in August and September which is only around the corner.

Arabin

I posted this elsewhere, but figured I may as well bring this post back to life. Here are the details from the preview of S&P 13:

Dark Phoenix Rising, part 1
The first of a fantastic two part adventure for Judge Dredd. Did I say ‘adventure’? More like mini-campaign actually. This is a real treat for Dredd fans, with everything from evil doctors, narcotics and monstrous creatures. Time to get those mid level judges out of mothballs and really put them through their paces, or just generate up a new 10th level team and see if they can work out the mystery of flight LV-400.

I can't wait.

Arabin

Well, this could actually get me to pick up a couple copies of S&P.

It does sound very good... and this, combined with the other recent Dredd articles, convinced me to subscribe... which shocked me :)

I hope the Dredd content continues to be of such a high standard, and with Marc Farrimond, Matt Sharp, and others writing the articles, I have no doubt it will continue to be superb.

Arabin

Back