Natural healing of subdual damage

A

Anonymous

How fast does subdual damage heal? If it's in the main book, I couldn't find it, which surprised me. It seems that with the Telepath taking subdual damage with every use of a power, recovery rate would be important.

I would assume it's 1 per hour, but I'd like to make sure. I hope it's not as per D&D... that would just make no sense...

Thanks.

What I don't understand is why a Telepath can't have a Feat - Psi Corps Training.

The feat would include more Subdual points or a faster recovery to emulate the Training that they get going through the Academy.

Psi Cops would have a Feat that would give them even more Subdual points or a way to emulate being able to withstand an Psi assult for up to an Hour that is part of their Training.

I know :!:

If someone has had Psi Corps Academy training, their character has to make a Fatigue roll to avoid Subdual damage from using their Telepathy.

If they are a Psi Cop, they can take the Endurance Feat that adds +4 to their roll.

The other option that would ALSO HELP KEEP THE CHARACTER BALANCED would be that if the character is Psi Corps trained they are able to take the Telepathy skill as a Class Skill and non-trained characters are only able to take Telepathy as a Cross Class Skill.

This would reflect the advantage of training in how to use their powers.

I just went back and looked...Bester has 43 Hit Points so that would give him 43 Subdual points...right?

That would mean that he could use a Telepathic attack for 43 rounds, or defend against one for 43 rounds.

To be a Psi Cop, he was supposed to be able to defend or attack Telepathicly for over an hour.

Note to self: need to find a better way of doing this... :p

Isn't it 1 subdual damage per power, and not 1 subdual damage per round? Unless of course, in the examples you give, a power is activated once a round for 43 rounds...

I don't actually have the answer but I am bumping this in the hope that someone smarter than I will notice and tell me how to solve this.

Surley the +3 hits a level that the psi-cop gets, already reflects their increased mental prowes. They can use their powers more repetitivly as they can take the subdual damage caused by faliure? :idea:

Back