Narn Web Supplement

to everyone who contribute to this - looks great. Wish I had time to read it fully before I left so it will have to wait until monday. God bless the internet!

:lol:

Chernobyl

Wow. You guys put alot of work into that. Hopefully I'll get to try it out, I'll have to use counters as I have no Narn as of yet (ducks the objects being thrown), but they are next on the list.

Looks really nice, hopefully we'll start working through the scenarios soon. Thanks for all the work all.

Ripple

Good job, guys! You captured the look of the ACTA supplements pretty well.

I have seen at least one design idea in there that is interesting enough to possibly get me to fire up Illustrator and create a B5W inspired version of the ship, and then add it to my VBAM campaign stat list :)

-Tyrel

I would like to echo everyone elses thanks for this, it's a real impressive looking piece of work. Managed to print a copy before I went home, bit of weekend reading material for me.

K.

alien027 said:
No bad! but you include a Vorchan in the narn fleet list.

Indeed yes, but as was noted, their is a reason for this. Thanks for the praise guys, keep it coming :)
Should be starting on book two soon :)

Just Kidding! :D Good work, looking forward to trying some of the scenarios with you as soon as you're out of the plaster.

Glad people like this, took quite a long time to produce balanced ships and scenarios. We have already got some foundation work down for the 2nd scenarios and I think your gonna like them :D

You both did a bloody good job, I've been browsing through it while at work. I am well impressed, you put some good work into it

I think I like your Raid and Battle level Narn better than I like the official game's Raid and Battle level Narn. :lol:

The Patrol and Skirmish are nice too. I wouldn't automatically chose them over existing ships, but I would consider them, especially if I know in advance who I'm playing(they seem to be more useful against some races and less useful against others).

The scenerios look like they'd be a lot of fun too. Haven't played them, but they look very promising.

<nitpick mode>But I see spelling errors! Is this some sort of non-official suppliment?!! Oh wait. It is. And it's still in vastly better shape than SFOS. </nitpick mode>

Anyways, good job! Hopefully someone can convince Mongoose to make some of these into official ships.

Yes, I am trying to persuade Moongoose to put both the T'Rakk and the Th'Norr ( which will be in the 2nd supplement) in S & P, keep your fingers crossed

Celisasu said:
I think I like your Raid and Battle level Narn better than I like the official game's Raid and Battle level Narn. :lol:

The Patrol and Skirmish are nice too. I wouldn't automatically chose them over existing ships, but I would consider them, especially if I know in advance who I'm playing(they seem to be more useful against some races and less useful against others).

The scenerios look like they'd be a lot of fun too. Haven't played them, but they look very promising.

<nitpick mode>But I see spelling errors! Is this some sort of non-official suppliment?!! Oh wait. It is. And it's still in vastly better shape than SFOS. </nitpick mode>

Anyways, good job! Hopefully someone can convince Mongoose to make some of these into official ships.

the spelling errors were on purpose to make you feel like you were reading an official book. . . nah, my bad, I have seena few myself as I have re-read it, i'll get round to correcting them and uploading a new copy eventually.

Back