Narn Regime Fact Book

Proximans are just never happy :p

That’s a stereotype. Proximans feel many of your Earth emotions. We are simply a more reserved people who feel joy should be expressed in a more controlled manor than a gasm.

ThatOneGuy said:
That’s a stereotype. Proximans feel many of your Earth emotions. We are simply a more reserved people who feel joy should be expressed in a more controlled manor than a gasm.

Yer just party poopers

The Ranger book is welcome news, as are the Technomages...

...but a PsiCorp book?

I would have rather seen a League of Non-Aligned Worlds book first. To finish of the Empire sourcebooks.

I mean, PsiCorp can wait - we already have a lot of info on them in the Earth Alliance book. Unless said PsiCorp book will also double as a guide to Telepaths and have a host of variant Psi powers. Then that would please me ;)

Prophet id assume that it will have loads of feats, backround aswell as probably more Psi PRC's... but personaly I cant wait for the Ranger source book....

how about some more Denn'bok feats... or maby other Ranger style PRC classes for the Highlevel Ranger....

kool.. maby we will finaly get a True class for the Technomage.... im talkn a full base Class...

Prophetsteve said:
The Ranger book is welcome news, as are the Technomages...

...but a PsiCorp book?

I would have rather seen a League of Non-Aligned Worlds book first. To finish of the Empire sourcebooks.

I mean, PsiCorp can wait - we already have a lot of info on them in the Earth Alliance book. Unless said PsiCorp book will also double as a guide to Telepaths and have a host of variant Psi powers. Then that would please me ;)

I'd like to see a Psicorp (more psicorp abilities, feats and prestige.. yes yes) and a League of Non Aligned Worlds book, in addition to the Technomage Book (which is very good btw) and the Rangers book, oh and the Advanced Ship Combat Rules looking forward to playtesting those especially.

I also wouldn't mind seeing a Freebooters guide, for all those that arent part of a military or organisation, like independant traders, mercs and the like... Oh and the Vorlan and Shadows book.. and maybe an IPX book for those exploring the outer rim.

ok neo first off breath.. calm down my friend... <hands NEO his Lithium pill> but i do agree I have no and im pretty sure i will NOT be disapointed with anything mongoose has or will put out under the b5 label...... JMS is the god of B5 .... Mongoose is his right hand....

Prophet id assume that it will have loads of feats, backround aswell as probably more Psi PRC's... but personaly I cant wait for the Ranger source book....

As am I.

As it stands, my wants for B5 books are as follows in order of preference.
These do no include all the announced products, just the ones that I feel are missing ;)

League of Non-Aligned Worlds
First Ones Sourcebook (including Vorlons, Shadows, other FO and their allies)
Rest of the Season Books
Other Series Sourcebook (Such as the various TV Movies and Crusade)
Interstellar Alliance

I feel almost bad having issues with the B5 book in the beginning. I am seriously jones-ing for my B5 RPG fix these days. Want. More. Books.

CARTMAG said:
ok neo first off breath.. calm down my friend... <hands NEO his Lithium pill> but i do agree I have no and im pretty sure i will NOT be disapointed with anything mongoose has or will put out under the b5 label...... JMS is the god of B5 .... Mongoose is his right hand....

Lithium..not...working.... MUST have more Bab 5....resistance is Futile......

Muuuusst haaaave MOOOORRRRE...

Pretty please :lol:

Neo said:
CARTMAG said:

Lithium..not...working.... MUST have more Bab 5....resistance is Futile......

Muuuusst haaaave MOOOORRRRE...

Pretty please :lol:

<sigh>

its neo sling.... hes always this hyper... <knocking NEO on the head with a Mallet>

but truth be told im also very excited to see the Technomage book.. more then the Centauri or the Narn books.... but thats me

but truth be told im also very excited to see the Technomage book.. more then the Centauri or the Narn books.... but thats me

I have to admit to a touch of the fanboy in me - the Technomages have always been a big fave in the Babylon 5 universe.

However the fanboy of late is being drowned out by the potential-GM who is screaming for the Nation books first: Centauri, Narn, the League, and First Ones. Then I'll let my fanboy out to play with Rangers, Technomages, and Psicorp ;)

Patience is fine.

I keep waiting to hear that the Centauri book got to the wharehouse but no post. I keep wondering if the boat sank.

Maybe the Narn and Centauri books are having a war.

Sidney

El Cid said:
Patience is fine.

I keep waiting to hear that the Centauri book got to the wharehouse but no post. I keep wondering if the boat sank.

Maybe the Narn and Centauri books are having a war.

Sidney

It's hard to be patient sometimes, but that's the B5 fanbase. Loyal, impatient, yep, that's us alright. Still, if I could have a 90% complete book in my hands right now, or a 100% complete one in a week's time, I know that if I had it right now I'd feel like there was something missing.

The one I'm really waiting for is the Rangers book. Heck, I'll even loan Mongoose August some of my writing gremlins if it can help him along with that little gem. Although, something tells me the ultimate writing cyborg that he is probably doesn't need it.... :)

Just as with anything else (I work in software) there are many things that can go wrong, often unanticipated or due to human intervention. Illnesses, holidays, changing priorities, business issues, marketing concerns, there are a 1001 things that can go upset any situation. B5 is cursed with it, but prevails. Well, most of the time anyway... :?

It's a pain when you're waiting for something, but sometimes there is pain on the other side too, because just as we want the books, I'd bet my last dollar (not American, so I actually don't have any dollars) that the last thing Mongoose want is for books to be delayed when there isn't any need for the delay.

Chobbly

This is the latest from Mongoose. I don't know why it wasn't posted in the Centauri book thread. It was dated 4 Mar 4:33 PM, if I remember correctly.

Sidney

Hi guys,

Latest word on the grapevine is that the Centauri book is about to arrive in the next shuttle to our warehouse.

In a moment of weirdness, it looks like Techno-mages is going to leapfrog Narn. . .

El cid im starting to think the Narn sunk the Centauri books before they landed.... and due to the fact the Narn had to stop to take out the Centauri the Technomages moved ahead..... :evil: :twisted:

CARTMAG said:
El cid im starting to think the Narn sunk the Centauri books before they landed.... and due to the fact the Narn had to stop to take out the Centauri the Technomages moved ahead..... :evil: :twisted:

Have you been watching Whacky Races?

Back