music....

ronbogard

Mongoose
what music if any do you guys play for your games. I am playing the music cd 'Super Atragon' to add a little bit extra to my games of B5.

I use various Babylon 5 tracks that I managed to download :) Some of these are from the "computer game that never was" - I recommend getting hold of these you can, they are very good (I can't remember where I found them now).

All the official B5 music releases are available through

http://www.sonicimages.com/action.l...response=/2001/Sub/SIR/b5/index.html&-nothing

The shipping rates are really cheap, even for non US addresses, especially if you buy loads at once.

Information from their Help/Info page:

Shipping costs
$4.00 for 1, $6.00 for 2 or more CDs or Cass in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
$6.00 for 1, $8.00 for 2, $10.00 for 3 or more CDs or Cass in all other parts of the world.
(CA residents: additional 8.25% sales tax)

The processing of your order takes 1-7 business days
Domestic shipping with UPS Ground: 1-5 business days
International shipping with US Airmail: 5-14 business days
If you didn't get your order after 4 weeks please call back

Also, the Glasgow FPO (and probably others) were selling off some of these CDs dirt cheap last time I was in.

I have every siingle official B5 Music release, even all the signed variants, even all the 6 limited edition "Sleeping in light" signed variants, $50 each and limited to 200 each (plus an unsigned one to actually play). And I also have the Babylon 5 Interactive CD-ROM with the accompanying music CD including music written for the once planned game. I even got a couple of the episodic CD covers signed by the late Richard Biggs (soundtracks of a couple of Franklin heavy episodes, there weren't many photos of him available back then)

LBH

Back