MRQ Wiki Update...

Quintus said:
Has anyone created an Excel spreadsheet (or something) for character creation and upkeep? Be nice to have...input stats, pick background and profession from a list, as free points, buy equipment, done...
Partially, but it's a lot of work. If you've the skills to continue developin git let me know and I'll send you the source

DirkD said:
I uploaded a pdf of the Monsters SRD with corrected characteristics averages. I am not a big fan of the original Monster-stat-block, so I cut some of the headings (characteristics, hit location, weapons, special rules) to avoid such a stretched layout with all the wasted space - they are useless anyway.

Thanks a lot -- that's going to be a big help.

Once I get my PBWiki situation sorted out I plan to contribute a few things, depending on time.

Halfbat said:
Quintus said:
Has anyone created an Excel spreadsheet (or something) for character creation and upkeep? Be nice to have...input stats, pick background and profession from a list, as free points, buy equipment, done...
Partially, but it's a lot of work. If you've the skills to continue developing it let me know and I'll send you the source

In addition, to be useful it will need to include enough user-editing capability to be modified for setting, tech type, etc. by adding new skills, magics, powers, abilities, and even whole new classes of power types (I've wondered how feasible a RQ-based supers game really is; Chaosium tried one that didn't fare tha well at the box office).

Unfortunately those sorts of development skills are exactly the ones I lack.

Back