monkey magic rpg

redlaco said:
Hey, look at the Quint Monk II Web Enhencement: it contains a fighting style named "Crazy Monkey". If it isn't an homage to this thread, I don't know what could be... :lol:

You could assume that I got my inspiration for that style from this thread. You would be wrong, but you could draw that conclusion...

;)

AerosAtar said:
redlaco said:
Hey, look at the Quint Monk II Web Enhencement: it contains a fighting style named "Crazy Monkey". If it isn't an homage to this thread, I don't know what could be... :lol:

You could assume that I got my inspiration for that style from this thread. You would be wrong, but you could draw that conclusion...

;)

Its a martial art style/stance thing isn't it. Of course Monkey Magic did introduce most of my era to the martial arts (along with Brucie)

Monkey style of Kung Fu was developed mid 19th century by a jailed fighter watching monkeys around his cell. There are many other styles some based on animals. Drunken style is a variation onother styles, thus drunken monkey style, never heard of crazy style, can only assume it's another variation, but when I assume, I make an ass of u and me.

toothill man said:
have a soft spot for monk as well the littlest hobo with kun-fu :lol:

theres a voice... keeps on calling me (by this point as a child I'd burst into tears at the expectation of the littlest hobo and his leaving yet another family).

but without the classy song... ah that little tinker, with his head down bobbing along, saving the day, and hitting the road... The dog was pretty cool to

...and he knew every feat under the sun....
.... so he trashed the gods and kicked some butt and had some fun....
d20 Monkey Magic........ d20 Monkey Magic...... d20 Monkey Magic......
:lol: 8)

Wuxia

Anonymous said:
...and he knew every feat under the sun....
.... so he trashed the gods and kicked some butt and had some fun....
d20 Monkey Magic........ d20 Monkey Magic...... d20 Monkey Magic......
:lol: 8)

Wuxia

Oh.... yeah... kick out the jams.. Wuxia :twisted: :D

Back