monkey magic rpg

toothill man said:
as lost the first post I think a rpg based on monkey the Tv series whould be wonderful 8)

Monkey as a high fantasy Martial Arts campaign would be very cool

Of course there should be a monkey race, a pigsy race, that bald death matey race, and the is it a he or a she monk race*. Can't see WotC going for all that urinating on the Buddha mind.....

(*actually a boy played by a girl. And they wonder why we all grew up confused)

Or The Water Margin. I had a go at my 5Rings GM that he should have made his game much more Water Margin than just fantasy, and it worked - Wicked!

hassanisabbah said:
Or The Water Margin. I had a go at my 5Rings GM that he should have made his game much more Water Margin than just fantasy, and it worked - Wicked!

This would be awesome - wild weapons, chop-socky martial arts, exotic locations. Perhaps Mongoose should grab the rights to the rather excellent little D&D variant called DragonFist and turn that into a massive Water Margin (and Monkey) series of Eastern d20 books :D

What do we want

MONKEY

when do we want it

As soon as Possible

Do it, or Monkey will come pee on Mongoose doors

Lone Wolf is interesting but surely every gamer between 25 and 35 has a nostalgia for the furchop-sideburn king of the Pink Cloud.....

That said my mates girlfriend has loads of proper martial arts movies, and for certain too many Oriental inspired campaigns run like the Hidden Fortress, rather than Crouching Tiger or Stormriders

Back