monkey magic rpg

I'm still unsure of this revisiting of monkey! But then theres been a rash of decent nostalgia remakes of lesser quality product.

It'd be cool to see it wire frame or anime!

Bon-Al Ironforge said:
I hate banks, they have the most user unfriendly hours immaginable...

Yes, some idiot somewhere decided that banks would be open only during the very hours you're working and thus unable to get to them :)

mthomason said:
Bon-Al Ironforge said:
I hate banks, they have the most user unfriendly hours immaginable...

Yes, some idiot somewhere decided that banks would be open only during the very hours you're working and thus unable to get to them :)

I can honestly say that I have never understood that... I mean, what about customer service? I really really really do not understant that (or shops that close over lunch, or the fact that stores close in the UK at 6pm or a whole lotta other things, for that matter, so I will stop now at the risk of hi-jacking Toot's thread)

Al
Raring to rant

Just think...

Pretty much the only people who can actually get to a bank during opening hours are those who have no job and thus have no money... :D

Okay, I know there's exceptions but still... Worse yet, our bank decided that now it is going to close earlier in the afternoons due to lack of customers at that time, so it's not even worth people trying to leave off work a few minutes early to catch them before closing.

I used to have to drive an hour to work, leaving home at 6:30am to arrive at 7:30. If they had the sense to open the banks 6am-1pm I'd have been very happy :)

Daiman Albun (or whatever his name is) the man of Blur and Gorrilaz fame has announced that he will be working on a Musical next year based on an ancient chinese story, and that the musical will be called 'MONKEY!'

No I am not kidding, it was announced on XFM this morning. :shock:

Back