Mongoose settings Using runquest

cjfodel

Mongoose
Will Mongoose consider doing Runquest setting books for Conan and Slain. Also I would like to see OGL books for Horror and Cyberspace using the Runquest rules.

Charles :?:

I hope Mongoose produces one shot OGL books like their Horror an OGL Ancients books for the Runequest OGL.

Fiddler said:
I hope Mongoose produces one shot OGL books like their Horror an OGL Ancients books for the Runequest OGL.

OGL Ancients looks good to me, but I don't care mush for d20. I would love to see a BRP/MRQ OGL Ancients!

I'd like to see RuneQuest versions of all their licenced games.

Starship Troopers and Babylon5 especially.

Hi there,

There will be a Hyborian book for RQ next year, though it will _not_ be Conan 2nd edition :)

Also, it has occured to us that Slaine would be a very, very easy project for us to do with RQ. So, you never know. . .

Sigtrygg said:
I'd like to see RuneQrst versions of all their licenced games.

If Mongoose held back B52ED untill RuneQuest was out would of been better

I cant stand long times to sort out a pc when you could be doing better things like drinking beer in the pub

Shadow Queen said:
Sigtrygg said:
I'd like to see RuneQrst versions of all their licenced games.

If Mongoose held back B52ED untill RuneQuest was out would of been better

I cant stand long times to sort out a pc when you could be doing better things like drinking beer in the pub

We need to do SpaceQuest before we can seriously consider doing games like this. Though I personally would really fancy an RQ-based SST game. . .

Well I was not expexting a Conan 2ned ed, just a one book detailing the wolrd to adventuer in wirh Runequest.

Charles

My personal preference would be for Glorantha, Glorantha and more Glorantha.

When RQ2 was at its height with a regular publishing schedule of great Gloranthan material it was coming very close to D&D for top RPG - and the Gloranthan material was and is the most popular of the supplements. Given the quality of the background I really hope Mongoose focus most of their energy on making RQ/Glorantha. Does Ken Rolston need a job :wink: ?

msprange said:
We need to do SpaceQuest before we can seriously consider doing games like this. Though I personally would really fancy an RQ-based SST game. . .

TBH Ditch D20, its passe. The system only works with constant revision anyway.

Stick with RQ for as much as possible, its a better way to go.

msprange said:
So is a SpaceQuest game in the works yet, I wonder?

Spacequest? Hmmm....

I hope so - I have several things in mind that could benefit from a simpler rules engine than d20 Modern / d20 Future.

Chobbly

Back