Mongoose eBook/PDF Sale - 50% off until the 23rd!

MongooseMatt

Administrator
Staff member
We have just enabled the eBook/PDF section of our website, and to celebrate we are knocking 50% off all prices until the night of the 23rd!

You can grab all sorts of goodies here, from the very first D20 Slayer's Guide to the very latest in Traveller technology.

So, grab yourself a bargain at http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/ebooks.html

msprange said:
So, grab yourself a bargain at http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/ebooks.html

Just bought some Traveller titles. Very nice :).

One thing to be aware of, though - there are two types of accounts on Mongoose.
1. The Mongoose forums account and password.
2. The Mongoose account - used for buying stuff.

When I started out today, I had a Mongoose forums account. To buy stuff from the Mongoose web site, I had to create a Mongoose account.

I hope I have explained this properly :)

IanBruntlett said:
One thing to be aware of, though - there are two types of accounts on Mongoose.
1. The Mongoose forums account and password.
2. The Mongoose account - used for buying stuff.

When I started out today, I had a Mongoose forums account. To buy stuff from the Mongoose web site, I had to create a Mongoose account.

I hope I have explained this properly :)

I registered with a buying account and got a couple of Dredd PDFs. I payed through Paypal and when I got my confirmation email with download links I found I couldn't log in to the site with my buying account. All record of my email address had gone.

I emailed sales@mongoosepublishing but have got no reply as yet... :(

Hopefully I'll be able to access the PDFs that I bought soon!

First Age said:
I registered with a buying account and got a couple of Dredd PDFs. I payed through Paypal and when I got my confirmation email with download links I found I couldn't log in to the site with my buying account. All record of my email address had gone.

I emailed sales@mongoosepublishing but have got no reply as yet... :(

Hopefully I'll be able to access the PDFs that I bought soon!

Well... the computer I used is a second hand Dell. The software being used is Ubuntu Linux 13.10 and Mozilla Firefox 26.0. One of the challenges of developing web based stuff is having your systems play nice with the different Internet browsers and their different versions. Could you provide the details about the system you are using?

I did a bit of preparing stuff first and kept notes whilst making the order. Everything went smoothly and worked. Payment was correct. Downloaded the files OK. Everything backed up onto DVDR and USB memory stick :)

IanBruntlett said:
Well... the computer I used is a second hand Dell. The software being used is Ubuntu Linux 13.10 and Mozilla Firefox 26.0. One of the challenges of developing web based stuff is having your systems play nice with the different Internet browsers and their different versions. Could you provide the details about the system you are using?

Ubuntu 12.10
Chrome Version 32.0.1700.102

I don't generally have any problems with online store systems.

I remain hopeful that Mongoose will reply to my email.

First Age said:
I remain hopeful that Mongoose will reply to my email.

Hey there,

Very sorry you have had issues - we have got our web boffins looking into this right now!

So in the year 2014 Mongoose can't figure out how to deliver an e-book in a reasonable amount of time, but they can charge my paypal account instantaneously? This is inexcusable I will never order another prodict from this site again.

Trying to purchase some Traveller PDFs

Store does not show the 50 % discount

Am i missing something?
Or is it a store fault?

TheBrain said:
So in the year 2014 Mongoose can't figure out how to deliver an e-book in a reasonable amount of time, but they can charge my paypal account instantaneously? This is inexcusable I will never order another prodict from this site again.

This has affected only a handful of people, and our tech guys are on it - we do apologise if you have been affected. If you drop me a line at msprange@mongoosepublishing.com, we will get your PDFs to you straight away.

Ahrimanius said:
Trying to purchase some Traveller PDFs

Store does not show the 50 % discount

Am i missing something?
Or is it a store fault?

Hmm, looking right for us here at the moment.

_Really_ stupid question, I apologise - are you looking at this page;

http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/ebooks/traveller.html

I was using the page that redirected from the front page banner
I just now tried the link you provided and am having the same issue.

Tried Ipad and Laptop PC Firfox

Cheers

Ahrimanius said:
I was using the page that redirected from the front page banner
I just now tried the link you provided and am having the same issue.

Just tried a little something - would you mind having another go, please?

msprange said:
This has affected only a handful of people, and our tech guys are on it - we do apologise if you have been affected. If you drop me a line at msprange@mongoosepublishing.com, we will get your PDFs to you straight away.

All sorted now. Thanks Matthew. :)

I ordered a few Judge Dredd ebooks, same problem. Can't login to download my books. I've sent an email to sales, we'll see if there's an answer. Not now, obviously, but I expect something by monday.

Back