"Mister Rifle"

Stargrove

Mongoose
In Secrets of the Ancients one of the NPCs (Hans Backett, pg 42) is carrying a weapon called a "Mister Rifle" that does 2D of damage.

I have been unable to find any references to "Mister Rifle" in the Core rules or various supplements I have. Does anyone have the stats or at least where I can find the information for this rifle.

Thanks.

Since a "normal" rifle does 3D damage, the "Mister Rifle" must be a small calibre rifle, like a 0.22 or a high powered air rifle. If I remember correctly the Central Supply Catalogue(CSC) contains an air rifle. If you can not find any stats for the "Mister Rifle" you might start there.

Actually, reading further into the adventure I think it is some kind of liquid-shooting weapon hence the name "Mister". There is also a Mister Pistol and a Heavy Mister. There is also a description that says "Sealed armour (such as vacc siots and battle dress) provide complete immunity to mister attacks".

IDK...the pictures of the weapons in SotA seem to show tanks for the liquid. Lists 20m range for the pistol and 30m for the other two. Does seem rather far for just pure liquid.three weapons.png

Think of the mister they use to disinfect roads, pistol sounds like the one you use to clean windows.

Flame throwers have some coherency, before they drop.

Actually, reading further into the adventure I think it is some kind of liquid-shooting weapon hence the name "Mister". There is also a Mister Pistol and a Heavy Mister. There is also a description that says "Sealed armour (such as vacc siots and battle dress) provide complete immunity to mister attacks".
P.39
Weapons are equally restricted on Alell. The only weapon that is permitted is the mister, a gas-based weapon that sprays a haze of caustic chemicals. All known species on Alell are harmlessly repelled by the mister chemicals. The mister spray is mildly damaging to human skin.

Back