Missing information from Minbari Federation Sourcebook

A

Anonymous

pp.81 of the Minbari Federation Sourcebook it states 'A Full roster of Minbari Forces as they exist in the federation will be provided at the end of this section'...

Now I have looked and looked but in my printing of the book I cant find this full roster.

Is it missing? Have I got a odd printing? or is it in some kind of erratta.

Gareth

The roster mentioned is effectively the roster of fleet structures and ships per division given in the Organizations chapter. The ship-by-ship roster proved to be both problematic and impossible to approve, so it was not given in the text. Apologies for any confusion. :(

-A

(Just assume that if anyone asks, "How many ships do the Minbari have?", the answer is of course:

"All of them, I think." :)

Or is it the Season 3 Sourcebook?

Anyway, I think it is the Minbari book where the White Star is described. It mentions the White Star is a living ship (healing properties only) I have been unable to find any living ship rules anywhere, for healing properties or otherwise.

A little help anyone?

"The Corps is Mother, The Corps is Father . . . but Ivanova is God!!!"

lastbesthope said:
Or is it the Season 3 Sourcebook?

Anyway, I think it is the Minbari book where the White Star is described. It mentions the White Star is a living ship (healing properties only) I have been unable to find any living ship rules anywhere, for healing properties or otherwise.

A little help anyone?

"The Corps is Mother, The Corps is Father . . . but Ivanova is God!!!"

Main book, pg. 79, column 1.

Back