Missing D% out of a recently purchased Klingon Fleet Box

Jiraiya1969

Mongoose
To Whom It May Concern,

Unable to wait for my mail-ordered Romulan Fleet Box, I purchased a Klingon Fleet Box and was dismayed to see that a D5 was missing. The other 15 ships are unbelievabley good looking, BTW.

Who would I need to contact to resolve this issue?

Thanks,

J69

Jiraiya1969 said:
To Whom It May Concern,

Unable to wait for my mail-ordered Romulan Fleet Box, I purchased a Klingon Fleet Box and was dismayed to see that a D5 was missing. The other 15 ships are unbelievabley good looking, BTW.

Who would I need to contact to resolve this issue?

Thanks,

J69

Try Kelly George at Customer Service/Sales first. If that doesn't work, you can email Matt himself.

See here:
sales@mongoosepublishing.com

Matt:
msprange@mongoosepublishing.com

Just a bit of warning..it might take a long time to get replacements. I bought a Klingon box in the beginning of June, found out it had no D5 mini's, and immediately sent in a request to get new D5's. It's now August 1st and I still have not recieved any D5 minis, despite emails to both posted links. Was told I would get them in soon. :?

Robman007 said:
Just a bit of warning..it might take a long time to get replacements. I bought a Klingon box in the beginning of June, found out it had no D5 mini's, and immediately sent in a request to get new D5's. It's now August 1st and I still have not recieved any D5 minis, despite emails to both posted links. Was told I would get them in soon. :?

Customer service has been pretty good for me. Once I had missing nacelles for my Feds and flight stand and another time I was missing radar dishes. Both times I received replacements within 2 weeks. Maybe if you're missing a whole ship though, they make you wait longer.

I had some issues with not-really-great customer service while the inevitable teething pains were in force. I had a total of 5 minis that needed missing parts and 3 or 4 emails to Mongoose.
Last week however, I sent a reminder about them and had replacement parts delivered within a week.

Perhaps now that things have gotten caught up and Matthew et al have had a chance to breathe, all you need do is send another email to refresh their memories?

Robman007 said:
archon96 said:
Keep sending email reminders.

Will have to keep doing that. Still have not recieved any of the replacement D5 mini's, even though emails said they were sent out.
Roboman007,
While this isn't an MI issue if you would like me to try and give Matt a gentle poke, PM me the info you sent him (Like order #, date, what you ordered, what was missing).

No promises but there is a truly tiny chance I might be able to help out.

GamerDude said:
Robman007 said:
archon96 said:
Keep sending email reminders.

Will have to keep doing that. Still have not recieved any of the replacement D5 mini's, even though emails said they were sent out.
Roboman007,
While this isn't an MI issue if you would like me to try and give Matt a gentle poke, PM me the info you sent him (Like order #, date, what you ordered, what was missing).

No promises but there is a truly tiny chance I might be able to help out.

I sent Matt a note about it and got a reply 2 weeks ago to the day (24 July). Was told that I should have recieved the replacements in the mail (which never came in) and that another would be sent out just in case.

Nothing yet in 2 weeks.

Not the end of the world, as I've not played a game in a bit. More or less been painting my Federation ships and working on the Romulans as well as my last few minis from a game called Dreadfleet. Still frustrating having an incomplete Klingon fleet that cost as much as it did.

Back