Minis?

Mac V

Mongoose
Does anyone with a book know if the game addresses minis? I know they were not a big part of past editions, but with the sets coming out, I was wondering if that has changed?

Mac V said:
Does anyone with a book know if the game addresses minis? I know they were not a big part of past editions, but with the sets coming out, I was wondering if that has changed?

Yes they are. Mini's are a form of Familiar. Core Rulebook page 216 reads: "An evil sorcerer who learns the right ritual may make a 'mini' as a familiar. This mini bears a strong resemblance to the sorcerer in looks and mannerisms, but is much, much shorter. These are usually named Mini-sorcerers name, such as Mini-Zzabur, though some have just called them things like Mini-Me."

Mac V said:

Not per se, but it does have a more regular move structure than earlier versions did, so you could use figures if you wanted without much problem I think.

Mark

Back