Midlands, UK, Acta tournament

Funbeast

Banded Mongoose
I know that many people are on a downer about ACTA at the moment, with the model situation and changing tournament dates. However our games club has a group of regular ACTA players and we still intend to support the game and Mongoose in general.
To this end we have decided to announce our first ever Babylon 5: A Call to Arms tournament.
We have been planning for this since before xmas and weren’t going to announce it yet, but we feel that people may need a little encouragement to carry on playing at the moment (not to mention giving you plenty of time to arrange time of work etc.).
So to this end WARLORDS of WALSALL would like to announce and invite you to our Babylon 5: A Call to Arms tournament “Rimspace Warlords”.
The event is set to take place on Saturday 7th of June 2008.
It will be held at Hatherton united reform church in Walsall town centre, Walsall, West midlands from around 8:30am till around 5:30pm.
There are places for twenty players.
The price will be £8 which will go towards paying for the hall and prizes.
Tea, coffee and snacks will be available for a nominal fee (again just to cover costs).
A tournament pack PDF will be available at a later date (I’ll let you know when it’s ready), however I don’t have anywhere to host the file on-line so when it’s ready I’ll e-mail it to anyone who’s interested.
If you would like any more information post here or feel free to Pm or e-mail me with your questions.
I hope that we can get plenty of you interested and if it goes well make this a regular event.
That’s all for now.

Dale

Yo Funbeast,

Can you reserve me a place for the Tournie please, I'll give you the wonga on Friday

Gotta make sure that the Centauri Dwarf doesn't win! We would never hear the end of it!

And for your information.... I AM NOT GINGER :lol:

Need to have a think about fleets.

What's the prioirty level going to be.... 5 Raid?

And it not even close to be STRAWBERRY BLOND! :wink: let alone GINGER!

Shut Up Hippie! said:
Yo Funbeast,

Can you reserve me a place for the Tournie please, I'll give you the wonga on Friday

Gotta make sure that the Centauri Dwarf doesn't win! We would never hear the end of it!

And for your information.... I AM NOT GINGER :lol:

You will have absolutely no bearing on whether I win or not, you ginger EA loving bottom feeder, besides which I shall be the Drakh dwarf . . . . and your fleet is going to cop for loads of keepers in our next campaign. You sir; will do as your masters tell you to.

:D

hiffano said:
8.30am?! they get closer, they get earlier, whats all that about then
:lol: The doors will open around 8am, registration will start at 8:30am 1st game will start at 9am.

player 1: Shut up Hippie,aka Andy Hobbs,(Fleet?).
Player 2: Star-lynx,aka Shane Tarbuck,Feet,who cares hes gonna loose).
Player 3: Cuthalion, aka Dean Mellors, (probably Minbari).
Player 3: Centauri_Admiral, aka Rich Godfrey, (Drakh).

I can only say a tentative yes, but I'd certainly like to attend.

Locarno24 aka Joe Cowlishaw

Either Psi-corps or Raiders.

Clanger aka Paul Eyles, playing some fleet or other when I finally decide :) (Prob Drakh or Earth Force Crusade)

I'm definitely in!

My choice of fleet depends of missions and FAPs, but will be either Drazi, Narn, Brakiri, Vorlons or Vree.

Back