• Thirty CAP troopers, Heroes of the MI, and a CHAS-60-70$

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ape upgrade box-8 cap troopers, three APE marauders-55-65$

• Pathfinder set-32 Pathfinders-55-65$

• Total voters
I don't think I would buy any of those. I would vote for:

10 Grizzly Exosuits, 1 Cougar exosuit: $100 if I had my druthers.

I got $100 I'd spend on that one right now :)

Well, I couldnt put every possible combination in there, But I mostly did it by box, and Im guessin exosuit box sets will have more than only one couger...

40 LAMI and Reliants win this one. The cap troopers are so easy to find from all the bug players who bought starter sets that no one seems to buy the Cap box sets as it is. If you need maruaders you usually buy them peice by peice. LAMI are the only figs for the MI that you need in vast quantity. Easy choice.

I think that it need a Grizzily suit box because those guys are expensive! 3 for $25!

LAMI dont need it at all MG is already doing us a service by keeping the price down on them, they were originally supposed to be 20 plasit LAMI for 20 bucks but because of the switch to metal they upped the price which is still one hell of a deal. to be honest id have to say the APE upgrade, because you buy the starter set, then buy this and your practically set for minis...

Pathfinders could with a box to match say the number of Cap Troopers you get in the start box.

It's a shame no one wants that MI box, because if you say, threw in Heroes of the Federation and a box of Female Capt Troopers, with one of Male cap Troopers it would a good box.

Where did all these ideas come from? Are they just off the top of your head? Cuz seriously, we have like a bazillion threads about this and unless mongoose says something about it first its not really worth speculating about...

If I was going to buy/create an army box for the mi, I would include the following

16 Cap Troopers
1 Ape Marauder
1 Chickenhawk Marauder
5 Wasp Troopers
1 Chas
1 Metal Captain/Lt model (somthing better than the mess they put out with heros)
1 Metal Military Inteligence officer in cap trooper outfit.
1 Metal Standard Bearer
1 metal sprue of nuke/sniper weapons to modify the plastic MI

This would be a good upgrade for someone with the starter box set and who wants a MI army.

It as very little metal in it so it is light.
Offer it at a 10-15% discount over the normal prices and people will buy it.
Keep the metal models as a limited edition that can only be bought with the army box.

Best regards

Dalton
Have the ca

veon said:
Where did all these ideas come from? Are they just off the top of your head? Cuz seriously, we have like a bazillion threads about this and unless mongoose says something about it first its not really worth speculating about...

It's always worth speculating/asking about. Only one person I know off isn't happy with the fact that a campaign of mine increased the number of WS in the ISA box from 8 to 10.

LBH

(The unhappy guy, is the guy who has to mould them all :lol: )

veon said:

Me and hiro were talking about it, and it is worth speculating about, the moderators could be watching right now, our voices could be heard...

Back