Merchants, Traders and Raiders - Out This Week!

Shiny, shame it didn't make Esdevium's list for the 14th, ah well that means I'll be getting paid before I see it in my FLGS :D

LBH

LBH, shouldn't that be good to get paid before it comes out? I'd think it would be a good thing. Although that is only me.

Aramanthus said:
LBH, shouldn't that be good to get paid before it comes out? I'd think it would be a good thing. Although that is only me.

That was my point, at first sadness for delay, then happy realisation that I will be getting paid before release :lol:

LBH

Bad news,

No sign of M, T & R on the Esdevium list for the 21st (UK distributor).

but there are thr Minbari minis and the SST RPG Pocket Edition.

LBH

There seems to be no sign of it here in the US, either. The Arachnid Empire, minbari miniatures, etc, all came out on the 13th. But "Merchants, Traders, & Raiders" still hasn't shown up.

hi just wondering if anyone have had there copies of this book yet as i am still waiting for mine and i am not having much joy with the sales dept

also as anyone seen this in the shops (UK)

Hi there,

It looks like Esdevium missed Merchants off their order, so there is a slight delay to the UK. . .

Most likely when they realised they reordered but I think it can take a couple of weeks to arrange delivery (Mongoose warehouse to NYC, NYC to London Heathrow, then LHR to Esdevium, usually each leg handled by different companies if I have my facts right)

There's still no sign of it in the U.S. either, so I don't think it's a case of just one store forgetting to order it. Something else is happening here.

There is only on explanation - the whole shipment must have been taken by a Raider gang! They probably want to pulp the whole lot to stop their secrets being given away! :shock:
Someone contact President Sheridan - we need a rescue mission at once!!
Or maybe this is the scenario that Capt Ivanova will be taking on at the Open Day :lol:

DW

Back