Mega City One

WallyTWest

Mongoose
Has anyone ever encountered a link to a "2000ad board". I have been trying to find somthing to inspire me but I cant find a single image.

I would like to find some pictures of non-necromundia terrian. Anything created for the mega city one game.

Thankyou, it would really help me!
Wally

Thats nice.

But to be honest I hardly found anything worth mentioning after a few hours online. A building was included in S&P at one point but it was not very game friendly.

As for the Megacity 1 fourm, been there and didnt get a decent responce.

This is dumb. I would really like to make some fantastic terrain and invest in this game system but I find the terrain hardly represents the Megacity of 2000ad. After years of people gaming with the Foundry & Mongoose miniatures not a single person has posted a terrain set made to represent Megacity 1? I was hoping that some bright individual might come to my aid; all I need is a decent photo, some art, perhaps even a good idea or two to make this work. Heck, ill even post pictures if I make somthing worth a darn. a single fansite.

Ill be waiting in the GOMC1 fourm.

(feel free to boot me on rudeness Mod. Anger is directed twards gaming comunity as a whole and not Adrian.)

Perhaps you should invest in some 2000AD's, read them, inspire yourself and do what so many of us do when we can't find what exactly we want; show some initiative and do it ourselves...

You may be even be an inspiration to others that way.

You really can't have a go at the gaming community for not covering your needs how you need them.
People see things in different ways, you obviously have the inspiration in your head if you cannot find something you are 'looking' for.
As Adrian said, take some personal initiative if you really want this.

You could always watch the Judge Dread film and get your inspiration detail there, and just change the models bulding plans made elsewhere to suit.... But if you are that bothered you could always commission someone to design them for you rather than just expect them to produce exactly what you want when they dont need it them selves

Back