Matt what happened to the 21st now the 3rd for shipping?

In General Discussion it is noted that Conan should be printing and shipping from today. Conan has moved from preorder to order. So I think that is a good sign that it is on track.

As to the delays, Mongoose have already said the following:

1. Gencon and Gencon UK
2. Larger than expected orders, particularly for Conan 2e
3. Printing issues

hal said:
As to the delays, Mongoose have already said the following:

1. Gencon and Gencon UK
2. Larger than expected orders, particularly for Conan 2e
3. Printing issues

Larger than expected orders? That is good news, means that Conan 2e is probably bringing in some gross profit for Mongoose, which means they will be encouraged to keep on supporting the line more strongly.

MGBM said:
Larger than expected orders? That is good news, means that Conan 2e is probably bringing in some gross profit for Mongoose, which means they will be encouraged to keep on supporting the line more strongly.

Yes, apparently much larger than expected orders from distributors.

Hi guys,

You can blame the Americans for this :)

Basically, the US distributors all need to be supplied on exactly the same day, which means we need to service an entire continent at once (Europe works a bit differently).

So, Conan has already shipped to the UK and is shipping to various parts of Europe, but we needed the extra week to get everything ready for the _massive_ US load. . .

Go ahead, blame us for massive sales. :shock:

While your at it you can punish us with a few freebees. :p

msprange said:
Hi guys,

You can blame the Americans for this :)

Basically, the US distributors all need to be supplied on exactly the same day, which means we need to service an entire continent at once (Europe works a bit differently).

So, Conan has already shipped to the UK and is shipping to various parts of Europe, but we needed the extra week to get everything ready for the _massive_ US load. . .

This is great news for the Conan RPG - I'm glad the orders are huge. The alternative is not something any fan of the Conan RPG wants to consider...

Lets keep the presses rolling! 8)

Hi there Matt,
I would like to ask, politely, if you've shipped pre-orders anywhere else other then Europe. I'm all the way over in New Zealand, and have been looking forward to this for some time now. Is the extended release date just for the US, or is it for the rest of us as well?

Hum... Amazon, in France, just pushed back the release to November.

The channel is so hard to cross those days ?

W.

Schmacker said:
Hi there Matt,
I would like to ask, politely, if you've shipped pre-orders anywhere else other then Europe. I'm all the way over in New Zealand, and have been looking forward to this for some time now. Is the extended release date just for the US, or is it for the rest of us as well?

It does, but if you have pre-ordered, you will see it a little sooner than others in New Zealand.

warzen said:
Hum... Amazon, in France, just pushed back the release to November.

The channel is so hard to cross those days ?

W.

Amazon is a law unto itself, I am afraid. . .

Back