Marathon stats

Karhedron

Mongoose
Hi Guys,

I am hoping someone can help me. I live quite a way from my nearest ACTA stockist so I normally rely on mail order. I am planning to get Armageddon and I would like to know whether to order some Marathons at the same time and save on the shipping.

Have the Marathon stats been previewed anywhere? Failing that, would anyone be able to give me an idea of its stats so I know whether to save myself the wait and the shipping and just order it at the same time as Armageddon?

Thanks

its a faster and more manouverable than omega with a better beam. i wouldnt say its better than the omega, just differant, also comes with laser/pulse arrays. if i ran EA in crusade era i would definately get me some marathons.

katadder said:
its a faster and more manouverable than omega with a better beam. i wouldnt say its better than the omega, just differant, also comes with laser/pulse arrays. if i ran EA in crusade era i would definately get me some marathons.

Ok now I want a Marathon. (Will have to wait for Bunker boi to get it when it is released). I love the Omega I will have to get more of those too and maybe a few more Nova's and then thers the...... :wink:

Marathon sounds cool!

Is it a good strategy to make a mix of Marathons and Omegas or is it better to use only one of the two in a battle ?

I wish sometimes one could post stats, or someone would do a place elsewhere where stats are...... grrrrrr

Cause everything that has been said isnt really helping, but the stats would solve alot very quickly.

A picture is better than a thousand words.

I'm going to make a ship viewer too, just for a laugh :)
And, cos I liked Chern's tourney-style record sheets... hope the "look and feel" isn't copyrighted :D

Race! Race! Race!

Who can get their Shipviewer out first?

Will it be the the Thunderbolt without an Undercoat?

Or maybe the Mythbusting Minbo?

Who can tell...

:twisted:

It really just depends on who gets Armageddon first I suppose. Once I get my copy, it should only take me an evening to update my web site.

captainsmirk said:
Race! Race! Race!

Who can get their Shipviewer out first?

Will it be the the Thunderbolt without an Undercoat?

Or maybe the Mythbusting Minbo?

Who can tell...

LOL - nice one. Look forward to the ship builder...although I don't trust one Burger puts up...suddenly the Torotha will have stealth 8 and quad damage with twin linked beams...

Hash said:
LOL - nice one. Look forward to the ship builder...although I don't trust one Burger puts up...suddenly the Torotha will have stealth 8 and quad damage with twin linked beams...
Yeah, I thought the Torotha could use some beefing up... I think the stealth 4 is a typo, it SHOULD be 8!

captainsmirk said:
Just have to wait for LBH's shipviewer I suppose...

How's that going LBH? :twisted:

Nick

Slowly, lack of time to sit down and do it, plus I want to put a lot mre in than has been in previous shipviewers.

legolas_sonofthranduil has created an Armageddon shipviewer based off of Obsidian's and my work, Pm him he might email you a copy.

LBH

Yes.
And it´s interesting, that its rear firepower is only one(two) AD lower as the front firepower.

Back