Machines of War

Giantcavecrab said:
I missed out on that.

And now hate you :lol:

I can live with that.

If it makes you feel any better I also got the cover without weapons showing of the new core book, and the ref number is MPG not MGP, it's swings and roundabouts :lol:

Looking forward to playing more Corp at Dragonmeet SW, if I'm lucky, I might even have time to read and learn the rules before then :lol:

LBH

Its a blast. I have the original version which is nice (even if it doesn't fit on my shelves properly Harker you Machiavellian bastard) but after great success I had to put it down (due to being a new dad at the time) but I'm just getting back around to getting a new game going. Corps a great laugh with clear easy rules that do the business.

I too have the original, and the GM Screen from the original edition as well.

The new edition is a nice tweak to the original.

LBH

Giantcavecrab said:
Its a blast. I have the original version which is nice (even if it doesn't fit on my shelves properly Harker you Machiavellian bastard) but after great success I had to put it down (due to being a new dad at the time) but I'm just getting back around to getting a new game going. Corps a great laugh with clear easy rules that do the business.

That explains why you've been AWOL at Deniable Resources.

I was also at the Launch event and picked up the new edition, Machines of War and Eastern Bank. Very shiny, they are and full of Corporation goodness.

I was also GMing at the Launch event and Brass Jester has an awesome write-up on his DR Blog.

The whole event was great, Ben and I really enjoyed it. Spoke to Matt at Games Expo and suggested another Corporation day should be organised (Matt, I was the one with the huge open wound and peeling scabs all down my right arm!)

Pity, would have been nice to see you again.

For future prevention of such issues, plan your family holidays in Swindon :lol:

LBH

Bit of a sod really, had to go near Swindon to get there. Ce'st la vie

LBH - How come you did't sign up for the PBeM Corp game I'm running on DR? Do you want to go on the waiting list? You are welcome to lurk and watch. Post on OOC if you want, I might set up a Lurkers Thread later.

Brass Jester said:
LBH - How come you did't sign up for the PBeM Corp game I'm running on DR? Do you want to go on the waiting list? You are welcome to lurk and watch. Post on OOC if you want, I might set up a Lurkers Thread later.

I only really surf the top few forums on DR, until I ghet more into the game, so I missed your game, but I'll try and lurk ocassionally.

I spend too much time on these forums to be anyplace else :lol:

LBH

LBH- Lurk all you want. It's going OK, everyone seems to be enjoying themselves. Post in the OOC Thread if you want to add anything.

I'm aiming to get down to Arakor's game in October as Ben and I missed Dragonmeet SW. Did you get there?

Arakor said:
LBH was indeed there, but he was the only player signed up so the game ended up not running.

But we had a nice chat and then I went off to finish buying my own body weight in dice, seriously, I bought a 4oz metal d20, a 55 mm countdown d20 and a 3" d6!!!!!

LBH

Brass Jester said:
A 3" d6!! OMG, mis-roll that off the table and someone could end up in casualty!

I plan to use it as an ACTA interceptor dice.

Yes I may only have Interceptors 1, but if your ship isn't on the table after I roll it, all fire is considered intercepted (pulls out 3" d6)

:twisted:

It only cost me £10 too.

LBH

LBH

Will we see you at the October game? We'll be there but will have to drive down in the morning (as overnight stop turned out to be a no-no)

Back