Looking for Babylon 5 ships, have $ and misc ships to trade

One8Man8Army

Mongoose
I've been slowly collecting my B5 fleets, but thought that it couldn't hurt to post here as well. If you've got some B5 minis gathering dust that you'd like to ship to a good home please let me know. This is for my own personal collection, and I'm primarily looking for the core races, although the League ships would be great also. :D

I can offer paypal, but also have a decent amount of B5 and lots of other genre ships to offer in trade as well, including Full Thrust, Noble Armada, Firestorm Armada, Battlestar Galactica, Battlefleet Gothic, Star Trek, and some other misc stuff that would just clutter up this post even more.

If you've got anything to sell/trade let me know what you have, and what you're interested in for them. I can link to several different trading/selling forums that keep track of reputation to help show I'm a decently establishedm and trustworthy trader.

I'm interested in full and fleet scale, listing everything would be a bit of a novel. For trading, I have a bit of everything as well, but also a few of the rarer items - like the new Troligan and G'Vrahn.

I'm in the US, so would prefer to keep trades/sales in the States due to the costs and risks of overseas shipping, but wouldn't rule out international trades/sales completely.

I'm more looking to buy lots from individuals who are looking to get rid of their collections, since it's usually a little cheaper that way. I'm also up for trading what I have extras of for what I'm still looking for, which I can't do with any store. I'm also interested in a few Mongoose only models, like the elusive White Star Carrier and Gunship. I have some other Mongoose-only ships to offer in trade, so hopefully there will be someone eventually interested.

Thank you for the link though.

Back