Lone Wolf 10 is in!

MongooseMatt

Administrator
Staff member
Hi guys,

Just to let you know, Lone Wolf 10 is now in stock, and will be going out to everyone who is on the Megadeal or pre-ordered this week, along with the reprinted Book 8.

Hello :)

First: Greetings to all, I'm a die hard lone wolf fan from vienna/austria since the beginning :D

I've played through all new books until castle death.. now I'm waiting for books 8-10..

and that's the question: I've ordered book 8 and 9 two weeks ago, and book 10 today. are they all in stock and ready to ship or do I have to wait a little longer ? didn't receive any of them until now.

can't wait to press on in the epic... :cry: :cry:

Judecca said:
and that's the question: I've ordered book 8 and 9 two weeks ago, and book 10 today.

We delayed your order ever so slightly to ensure you had the latest printing of Book 8. You will be seeing all three books within the next week or so!

I received the corrected Book 8 and Book 10 today. I've gone through Book 8 and the missing sections are in there. I'll go through Book 10 tonight and see if I catch anything worrisome.

Literally just got book 10 in the post and what's this I see...? Oh wow a Potion of Alether under Starting Equipment - that's new (and MOST welcome) :D

Oooh, Mr August Hahn has done something mst unusual..

This is an appendix to the Lone Wolf adventure, you are playing as Lone Wolf!

It is an interesting twist, basically it appears to all take place in section 1 of book 11, you have to fight against the taint that is affecting the Lorestone you grab. You need to fight the taint that is drawn within yourself in a battle represented by an imaginary journey to save the lorestone in its original place.

Anyway, got my corrected book8, new book 10, so I'm happy!

beowuuf said:
Oooh, Mr August Hahn has done something mst unusual..

This is an appendix to the Lone Wolf adventure, you are playing as Lone Wolf!

It is an interesting twist, basically it appears to all take place in section 1 of book 11, you have to fight against the taint that is affecting the Lorestone you grab. You need to fight the taint that is drawn within yourself in a battle represented by an imaginary journey to save the lorestone in its original place.

For real?!?

msprange said:
Hi guys,

Just to let you know, Lone Wolf 10 is now in stock, and will be going out to everyone who is on the Megadeal or pre-ordered this week, along with the reprinted Book 8.

Still haven't received my books, but I'm hoping for Monday!!

[edit:] Indeed got both books on Monday....sweet!

Well, last month I ordered books 5-10 all at once, Received 5, 6 and 7 quickly with a nice note saying the rest would be delivered together later.
Since the announcement 10 was out, I shortly received 8 and 9, yet 10 has still yet to make an appearance. I'm hoping it will be soon, but it's been about a week since I got the others.

robecoyote said:
Since the announcement 10 was out, I shortly received 8 and 9, yet 10 has still yet to make an appearance. I'm hoping it will be soon, but it's been about a week since I got the others.

You should be seeing ten in the next week or so, depending on where you are in the world!

I'm in the UK.
Just out of interest, do you still print in the UK, because books 1-4 I received are all UK print, but the rest since then have all been US prints.

Finished reading Book 10 - looks good to me, though with so many paths to choose from it's hard to be sure.

The bonus adventure is good - a little weird, but good. I was panicing big-time about my low EP for the next book, till I realised I could use my healing potions and get them back again too! Phew!!

My only gripes are the usual - -the map is still too dark at the front. And what has happened to Torgar?!

On the map and in the original book it was a magnificant fortress - now it looks like something out of Magador! Very disappointing. The rest of the art looked good, but I was really upset about how Torgar looked as it was, for me, one of the most impressive cities in all of Magnamund before. Perhaps I could ret-con it back to how it used to look?

Back