Last Thoughts on Into the Fire II

MongooseMatt

Administrator
Staff member
Hi chaps,

For those of you lucky enough to be coming to the tournament tomorrow. . .

1. Learn the rules for Space Debris before you arrive - it will be a factor on most tables, especially if you plan to be fighting oin Table One a lot. . .

2. We don't have enough copies of Armageddon for everyone (the tournament was somewhat over-subscribed!). Sales will be on a strictly first come, first served basis, limited initially to one copy per person.

Plenty of other bits and pieces though!

Other than that, good luck, and may the best Admiral win!

msprange said:
Hi chaps,

For those of you lucky enough to be coming to the tournament tomorrow. . .

1. Learn the rules for Space Debris before you arrive - it will be a factor on most tables, especially if you plan to be fighting oin Table One a lot. . .

Good time to clear this up since it was a question in a tournament previously.

Planets- ships under power can park on top of them, correct? Rules never say they cant, and reference LOS not being blocked while on top of one. Wouldnt be asking but for the fact that one of our tournament organizers thought you couldnt.

Geekybiker said:
Planets- ships under power can park on top of them, correct? Rules never say they cant, and reference LOS not being blocked while on top of one. Wouldnt be asking but for the fact that one of our tournament organizers thought you couldnt.

You are correct.

katadder said:
any hyperspace battles?

No, scenarios are; "On the roll of a 1-3, you will play the Call to Arms scenario. On a 4-5, the scenario will be Space Superiority and on the roll of a 6, it will be Annihilation"

katadder said:
could play the scenario in hyperspace tho :)

You could...but if you read the description, it states they are a rarely ever fought. You could both lose ships, and not even from combat.

On point 2, I think Armageddon just jumped higher up the ptiority list than T'bolts.

Will there be any of the Armageddon ships available to buy?

LBH

lastbesthope said:
On point 2, I think Armageddon just jumped higher up the ptiority list than T'bolts.

Will there be any of the Armageddon ships available to buy?

LBH

Here is the most importan question, and no body knows! :?

Well, see you all there in a few hours, for your own safety I do not recommend anyone getting between me and a copy of Armageddon :lol:

LBH

Back