Last of my unpainted fleets

Sneaky Chris

Mongoose
Hi

Since Ive gotten hold of some painted fleets (my being a bit lazy and having a backlog of miniatures to the end of time to paint), I am selling off the last of my unpainted ones that were hiding in my attic.

The fleet boxes were bought some years ago and I cant find accurate pictures of the contents anywhere, do ive gone through the fleet book and will try to list them as indepth as possible.

White star fleet

4 White Stars
4 Blue Stars
2 White Star Gunships
8 White Star Fighters
4 Aurora Starfury Flights
4 Nial Flights

Pakmara

12 Portatis,
2 Urik'Hal,
3 Psul'Shi,
3 Ikorta,
2 Warbirds
1 Halik.

Earth

2 Hyperion
4 olympus
2 Omega
1 Nova
1 Avenger
8 stands of Starfuries
8 stands of thunderbolts

Vorlon

2 light Cruisers
4 Destroyers
8 Transports
8 bases of Fighters

Minbari

4 x Leshath
2 x Tinashi
4 x Torotha
4 x flyer bases
8 x nial bases

Centauri

2 x Centurion
2 x Altarian
4 x Vorchan
8 x bases of fighters

Im currently looking for my Shadow box fleet......

Ive got them all on ebay. Thanks for looking.

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/sneakysroleplaytavern/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340
[/u]

If my old photos of fleet sets are anything to go by, three of the Leshaths in the Minbari fleet are actually Tigaras (almost identical, the only physical difference being the nacelle at the base of the Leshath's dorsal fin). And the Centauri boxed set ought to include two Primuses. The pak'ma'ra fleet looks more like an independent collection than a boxed set because most boxed sets were 5 points Battle, but that list contains three War level Psul'Shi. ;)

only later box sets were 5 point battle, earlier box sets were all a bit of a mish mash, the minbari set was several war points for example, second ed box sets tried to bring "some" uniformity to the fleet boxes.

any chance if they don't sell to pm on individual ships?
Can you also PM me to let me know how many white stars you want, Chris?

hiffano said:
only later box sets were 5 point battle, earlier box sets were all a bit of a mish mash, the minbari set was several war points for example, second ed box sets tried to bring "some" uniformity to the fleet boxes.
The ISA, EA and Vorlon fleet lists match what I can see for the boxed sets; so does the Minbari list if you allow for the fact that the Leshath and Tigara are almost identical. ;)

AdrianH said:
The pak'ma'ra fleet looks more like an independent collection than a boxed set because most boxed sets were 5 points Battle, but that list contains three War level Psul'Shi. ;)

From memory the Pak fleet looks like a 1st Ed box set. I bought two of them and yes, it did come with three Psul'Shi in it :).

Cheers, Gary

I liked the old style fleet boxes. The mish mash was nice because they had more on screen ships, regardless of what the point value was. Some of the 5 point boxes are very... bland

So was there ever a Centauri boxed set which did not contain two Primuses, or will the winner of the Centauri box get two more ships than they expected? :)

Side note: the Shadows boxed fleet (and indeed, their entire fleet list) contains only on screen ships. This is one reason why I bought it when I started playing ACTA. :) Three battlecrabs, eight Scouts and eight stands of fighters (although prior to P&P, the best that could be said about the fighter models was that their appearance was about as accurate as their performance...).

Hi, the Centari did have 2 primus, but they went away.......

If i dont sell them in on ebay i will bring them with me in April. Its just a hassle to sell them individually.

The lists Ive made are what are left in the boxes. the pakmara is a bit of a mix, but it was what was in the fleet box.

Found the shadows, and another earth 3rd age box. Although my shadow box only has 2 big ones and 8 little scout ones, also 8 bases of fighters.

Put the Earth on ebay, but before the shadow one goes on there is there anyone here interested in it. Ive also got a lot of Brakiri Ikorta, Avoki and Halik, some drazi warbird, 2 whitestars, vorlon big destroyer and a few other things (will dig them out) unpainted.

I'm at the tourney in April so will bring along all my spare stuff. But after that Im just going to put in on ebay.

Iám intrested at the two White Stars and a Vorlon HVY Cruiser!
Is my Pay Pal payment still arrived and the two Boxes (3.EA & Vorlons) on the way?

Back