LAMI Test Colour Scheme

After chatting away with BuShips on his LAMI Painting Thread, I was inspired to make a start on my own.

I went for the Blue/Grey on the uniforms as I said, and here is the first 'test' paint using that colour scheme.

m_2ded0b86c47294cdbb671f09a3d8cb99.jpg

Sorry about the image quality, but my Digital Camera is on the fritz so I took this with the camera on my phone Lol (Better pictures to follow).

But I think the colour on the uniform works - what does everybody else think?

Hard to comment, as it is a small pic :wink:. If you're going with that color scheme maybe alter the gun to something different like grey. It looks the same as the main uniform color and you want to have it contrast I'd think. Maybe same with the helmet. In other words, if it's a two-color scheme, go with three colors. :D

Lieutenant Rasczak said:
ACTUALLY the gun is a medium grey/pale grey highlight, I have NO IDEA why its got that blueish tinge in the picture Lol!

OK, then as long as it's that color "in person" then it should be fine. 8) It sure looks the same as the legs. Oh, is he wearing gloves? Even that looks the same. :wink: You know, you have to stop using those spray cans and get out a brush some times, lol. (j/k) :lol:

I'm doing my bunch as the "low military budget" second wave without gloves. All of the first wave got gloves, and it was too dangerous to do glove-retreival on Klendathu. :lol:

Looks like some kind of futuristic ACW uniform (sorry I'm not great on American history).
'The blue guys' North American? :?

The Yanks?

Ah, well, I like the paint scheme, LT. I was gonna ask about the gloves but you answered it for me.

Good job I'll say!

Back