Kudo's to the Forum

Arkobla Conn

Mongoose
I very much enjoy that we can have a educated discussion about pro's and con's concerning our game and the posts don't (usually) degenerate into piles of goop. (finger pointing/name calling/defend at all costs stuff)

It's a great forum and I appreciate the chance to have these discussions.

Thanks!

:Raven hears the sound of rubber gloves snapping. With razor sharp reflexes, her arming sword slides swiftly out of its sheath, slicing off the offending apendage. Her free hand deftly catches the still bleeding digit as it flies through the air.:

Thank for the finger. 8)

Raven, who's more of an finesse fighter....

Sigh. I wish you ladies would pick gender specific names.

My glove comment is only funny when directed at a guy usually in reference to invasive medical procedures.

Directed at a woman, it's just plain rude on multiple levels. If I had realized you were a lady, I would not have made the comment.

Again, my apologies.

Darth Mikey said:

My glove comment is only funny when directed at a guy usually in reference to invasive medical procedures.

Directed at a woman, it's just plain rude on multiple levels. If I had realized you were a lady, I would not have made the comment.

Again, my apologies.

aaah, the wonderful anonymity of the web :lol:

Darth Mikey said:

Again, my apologies.

Well, I wasn't insulted. While references to prostitution or 'cheesecake' will set me off, I'm not so strict as to demand an absolute G rating around me. [I'm more of a PG-13 in public 8)] Nor do I think that men should be abused either. I say the 'beefcake' and the emotionless mass-murderer 'heroes' of popular fiction are destructve to the male psyche as well.

And as your bleeding stump points out, I am quite capable of handling myself. 8)

Raven who'd like to point out that your finger didn't taste like chicken.....

Maybe we should ask Old Bear for a good bear hug? Nobody lays hands on the bear, but does the bear lay hands (claws?) on others? ;)

Well, what do you expect when you let a Pict into a discussion? No one offered me a buffet, so I had to settle for finger food.

Raven. :lol:

Back