Khawarizm Castle: Maps

thulsa

Mongoose
Yet more maps from Vincent N. Darlage, this time detailing Khawarizm Castle, a stronghold in the southernmost port of Turan on the western shore of the Vilayet Sea, known for its huge slave market.

Enjoy!

http://hyboria.xoth.net/maps/index.htm#site

- thulsa

this is too great to be true. :shock: 8)

Does Vincent provide these maps to incite Mongoose to further publish some regional books?

The King said:
this is too great to be true. :shock: 8)

Does Vincent provide these maps to incite Mongoose to further publish some regional books?

No, these maps were sent to Mongoose when I submitted articles and books (you might recall the Khawarizm article in S&P), but Mongoose opted not to have redone by a professional and printed - probably for space reasons. They were just sitting around my hard drive, taking up space and as I was getting ready to delete them, I thought maybe people would like to see them, even in rough form. I can't remember the password to my ENWorld-hosted site (and can't get anyone at ENWorld to respond to my emails asking for the password), so Thulsa was kind enough to post them up for me.

Wait 'til you get to see some of the world maps.

Vincent,
did you do some map when Acheron was an active country ?
I'd like to see such a map.

Thx,
W.

warzen said:
Vincent,
did you do some map when Acheron was an active country ?
I'd like to see such a map.

Thx,
W.

Well, I did send Thulsa a map of the world without any borders marked on it so people could make such maps if they wanted. We will just have to wait and see if Thulsa wants to put it up on his site (it is a pretty large file).

VincentDarlage said:
We will just have to wait and see if Thulsa wants to put it up on his site (it is a pretty large file).

No worries, all of Vincent's maps will eventually be posted. Bandwidth is not a concern (yet!). :)

- thulsa

VincentDarlage said:
slaughterj said:
Why would you delete them?!

Oh, I have them saved to a CD. My hard drive is just not all that modern and needs the space, so I delete things every now and again.

Beware, CD are not that reliable.
if affordable, you can use external HD to do backups.

You can also use external storage space like gmail account.

I don't want to see a loss of excellent Conan stuff because of a bad CD ! :)

W.

warzen said:
VincentDarlage said:
slaughterj said:
Why would you delete them?!

Oh, I have them saved to a CD. My hard drive is just not all that modern and needs the space, so I delete things every now and again.

Beware, CD are not that reliable.
if affordable, you can use external HD to do backups.

You can also use external storage space like gmail account.

I don't want to see a loss of excellent Conan stuff because of a bad CD ! :)

W.

No shit! Anybody want to pool some $ together to get Vincent a decent external hard drive, let me know!

Back