Just Like D&D-Beyond...

So, I set up a page about the "Slaine the Role-Playing-Game of Celtic-Heroes" on Roll-20 calling myself Ukko-the-Scribe and before I upload any pdf's. I would like to know if I have or need to obtain your permission to upload all of the rule books for Slaine. I know it's probably a dumb thing to ask and your answer may be no. Perhaps there is another way of doing this, otherwise.

Since, uploading them would make things a lot easier for any players whom don't have them.

I am afraid the answer to that is likely to be no. The copyright and trademarks belong to Rebellion, and I am pretty sure they would not be keen on this.

So, if Rebellion own the rights and trademark as such, do they have plans to sell, or re-release or even revise the rules. Allowing them to be made available to the public again and for a price. Myself, I own all the paper-back and digital copies brought via the correct sellers/your website & Drive-Thru-RPG while the game was in it's original hey day .

Yet, I never played or run the game. Never had chance to, until I started thinking about it a week ago when my local role-playing-game club went looking for gamemasters wanting to run games. Now, the only way, I can do this while keeping Rebellion happy. Would be to create all the player-characters I need myself and hand those out to the players. Saving them the trouble of trying legally obtain the source material without me just giving it to them...

How about that?

Back