Judge Dredd Showcase start on SoC

Gardensnake said:
First off nice posts. I read them all and enjoyed the tips you gave and thought your work to be great.

Second of all we need a thanks function for posts just for these types of postings. They are helpful.

William

We could all just post a "thanks, well done" comment...

Gardensnake said:
True but then we are reading through those posts. Maybe that isn't so bad, it would raise the post count on the Dredd forum and generate awareness.

William

We should have Judge Dredd awareness day. I'm sure Walter would approve.

Hello All,

William, I so happy that you have been enjoying the SoC Showcase on Judge Dredd. Its always nice to receive positive feedback. Shades Of Chaos still have a lot more to come on the JD front which will take us into the new year, plus a range of follow-on articles. The whole 'Showcase' has generally been well received in the gaming community and awareness for this great game will only grow stronger as players look for different alternative to the 'main' stream.

The SoC profile has risen greatly over the last month, which in turn helps open doors and avenues to other suppliers and wargame producers. This is all down to Mongoose forum members (like yourself) who have taken the time to visit our site.

So from myself and the Shades Of Chaos team.....thank you all

Back