It has Arrived

Altantean DM

Mongoose
Okay, I've got the Conan RPG and the Coming of Conan Short Story Collection by Robert E. Howard. Along with At the Earth's Core by Edgar Rice Burroughs. They came quicker than I thought they would. I'll have to tell Amazon.com to keep up the good work. :D

It's the Edition with all the errors.

Grr...I just bought mine too from a local shop. Too late to get in on the whole "trade in" business I think too. Ah well, this is one of the best books I've ever purchased for a RPG so I don't really mind shelling out the money agian.

Well, I won't mind...much... :?

Sutek said:
Grr...I just bought mine too from a local shop. Too late to get in on the whole "trade in" business I think too. Ah well, this is one of the best books I've ever purchased for a RPG so I don't really mind shelling out the money agian.

Well, I won't mind...much... :?

I believe the word from Mongoose is that they'll honour the discount on the new edition for those buying the original indefinitely

Hmm...well that's cool. wow...

I'll go and check out the thread again then, in that case. thanks.

kiln publications said:
If you got it from Amazon before Gen Con I would say there is a 99.9999% chance it is...

If there is any spelling errors, I didn't see them closely. Any words that are distinctly not American were in fact spelled correctly according to the Queen's English.

However, Whirlwind Attack was definitely missing. :(

Altantean DM said:
kiln publications said:
If there is any spelling errors, I didn't see them closely. Any words that are distinctly not American were in fact spelled correctly according to the Queen's English.

As it should be, wot? :lol:

Frankly, compared to my other curent fave on the D20 scene, Stargate: SG1, Conan is downright perfection. I really don't see errate being needed on anywhere near that scale and, on tp of that, Mongoose is more accomodating than any company ever about making up for it and responding to questions. Very nice.

I'm think for karma's sake I'll buy a copy of the Atlantean version anyway, just to make up for thier flexibility and all that and save them the overseas shipping to me. We Americans can be altruistic sometimes....

:wink:

Back