Issue creating post for new open source application

CthulhuStig

Mongoose
I've been working on an open source desktop application to provide some utilities for Traveller players (Mongoose and in general). I was wanting to post on the forum to let the community know where they can download it from (completely for free), unfortunately the spam filter on posts isn't letting me create the message. I'm not sure if it's due to my low post count or the fact I'm trying to post a link to the github repo. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I've been working on an open source desktop application to provide some utilities for Traveller players (Mongoose and in general). I was wanting to post on the forum to let the community know where they can download it from (completely for free), unfortunately the spam filter on posts isn't letting me create the message. I'm not sure if it's due to my low post count or the fact I'm trying to post a link to the github repo. Any help would be greatly apprecIns
Interesting. Which language(s) is it in and which platform(s) does it support?

Interesting. Which language(s) is it in and which platform(s) does it support?
It's written in Python and supports Windows, Linux and macOS. If you google Auto-Jimmy + traveller you should find the posts I've made on other sites which have links to the code. I was holding of posting here until I could include the same links

In case it helps work out what the issue is, it looks like I can put links in comments but not posts

Back