Into The Crucible request

To Mongoose, could you put a map into this book like you did with Into The Fire, only update it to match the changes that occured during the series?

wraith said:
To Mongoose, could you put a map into this book like you did with Into The Fire, only update it to match the changes that occured during the series?

I second that, maybe redraw the lines from the Narn-Centauri war and any League skirmishes!

Thanks in advance!

LBH

I have no idea what the stroy arc will look like, though like you guys I hope there is a relevant map update included..but that aside let me just say this Stroy Arc is as good if not better than a Fiery Trial we had an absolute blast playtesting this one... and were fairly sure folks are going to love the places and people these four inter-linked modules take you to meet.

Neo said:
...let me just say this Stroy Arc is as good if not better than a Fiery Trial we had an absolute blast playtesting this one... and were fairly sure folks are going to love the places and people these four inter-linked modules take you to meet.

I'm drooling already !

petitbilbo

Back