Hyboria's ??? - in PDF form???

arnon

Mongoose
As it is much cheaper for me to buy PDFs and then print them (instead of paying for shipping) i decided to make a purchase.

Any idea when Hyboria's Fallen and Hyboria's Finnest will be available in PDF form?????

cheers,
arnon

Trying to get PDF books is a headache. I tried it several years ago and the registration and payment processes were enough to discourage me permanently. Waiting for Mongoose books in the US is a headache too, granted, but the lesser of two weevils. :wink: :D

A few months ago I purchased several RPG books as pdf without any problems or delays. They weren't from Mongoose, but the webpage offered several Mongoose products, too, maybe you can find the F-series there in near future:

www.rpgnow.com

A problem with most pdf publishers is - as far as I see with my limited experience with this method of purchase - that the format is often not printer-friendly. Read in the product description whether they included a text only version (black / white) and the regular version (as the Darwin's World RPG does).

Hope that helps.

No, rpgnow do not hold mongoose products, but drivethruRPG do have them. Except that the only F-seiries product they have is Fiercest.

As for the printing, i'll tell you how it looks in two-three days...

arnon said:
No, rpgnow do not hold mongoose products, but drivethruRPG do have them. Except that the only F-seiries product they have is Fiercest.

As for the printing, i'll tell you how it looks in two-three days...

Mmh, I checked it and you're right. I could swear a few months ago I saw some S&P articles (Judge Dread I believe) there.

Back